• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Orange crush is finally home!!!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Attention all bronco brothers! Orange crush is finally home after a long week on a transport. I will enter it in a truck show this weekend may 2 at parkland high school in el paso tx, it would be nice to see some bronco people show up!
Felipe ibarra

congrats to ys

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
So.....we are guessing that by your CB name that it is a 68' and that you are indeed LUCKY???;D
Congrats on the Bronco and welcome..........Don't know how much if any of it's history they sent/gave to you but I have some pictures somewhere of it before they bought it. It was on the strip at Pigeon Forge, Tenn.. right where we were at 2 weeks ago, for sale on side of road. Me & Wife looked at it and passed. Woulda, shoulda coulda.........

Crush is a '69. I'm guessing his other one is a '68.

The first time I saw Orange Crush, it was in the county I live in, and it was Maroon!

Sometime or another, some 44" boggers were put on it, and was probably the biggest Bronco I had ever seen at the time (I was probably under 10).

The guy that owned it at one point worked at a tire shop in Section, Alabama. It got painted Orange sometime while it was still around there, and at some point in time he sold it to a co-worker, who sold it to someone else. I remember seeing it in a classifieds magazine for sale in Hollywood, Alabama. Also, at one point in time after it was at Section, it sat behind a shop next to where my Grandfather used to live in Scottsboro.

I've known about that one for a long time, and hopefully, I'll still be able to keep track of it. :)

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
GOOD for you and enjoy it the way it was suppose to be.....

trlblazr

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Mesa AZ
Congrats bro! It must have been awesome to hear you won. Keep us posted with pictures of OC on the trails. LUCKY DOG

OP
OP
LUCKY 68

LUCKY 68

Loc.
EL PASO
so.....we are guessing that by your cb name that it is a 68' and that you are indeed lucky???;d
congrats on the bronco and welcome..........don't know how much if any of it's history they sent/gave to you but i have some pictures somewhere of it before they bought it. It was on the strip at pigeon forge, tenn.. Right where we were at 2 weeks ago, for sale on side of road. Me & wife looked at it and passed. Woulda, shoulda coulda.........

lucky is the name of my 68 tan bronco, crush is a 69. Any history that you can provide would be great! Thanks

OP
OP
LUCKY 68

LUCKY 68

Loc.
EL PASO
crush is a '69. I'm guessing his other one is a '68.

The first time i saw orange crush, it was in the county i live in, and it was maroon!

Sometime or another, some 44" boggers were put on it, and was probably the biggest bronco i had ever seen at the time (i was probably under 10).

The guy that owned it at one point worked at a tire shop in section, alabama. It got painted orange sometime while it was still around there, and at some point in time he sold it to a co-worker, who sold it to someone else. I remember seeing it in a classifieds magazine for sale in hollywood, alabama. Also, at one point in time after it was at section, it sat behind a shop next to where my grandfather used to live in scottsboro.

I've known about that one for a long time, and hopefully, i'll still be able to keep track of it. :)
wow! Interesting, you will defenitely be able to keep track i will keep everyone posted!

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
They should have spun the drum ONE MORE TIME!! HAAH just kidding, looks like she went to a good home. I can barely keep up with one, probably good I didn't win. Enjoy it..

rsharpnm

Loc.
Las Cruces
Glad to hear it went to a good home, and it's right here in the dry desert southwest! It'll last longer this way... ;)

red71sport

Loc.
Knoxville, Tennessee
I am glad to know you are here. So many people on CB kept up with "Crush" it will be nice to hear/see what's up with it from time to time. Oh, and welcome aboard.

P.S.

If you ever sell it, you have to give us all first crack at it;D

-jim-

rixtasan

Contributor
Lol!!

FYI - This ain't Felipe's first rodeo!! He's no stranger to the endless vacuum created by these machines we call Broncos!!!;D