• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Member Intro - Bought my 1st Bronco today!

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Kinda shocked that a casual remark about selling this truck has led to so many inquiries. If I can be made whole, I am actually considering selling her because now that I have discovered this forum, I think I can locate a more complete truck in a preferred color. Otherwise, she'll be my baby and I will have made some great new contacts. EVERYONE that has reached out to me has been amazing and has shared their knowledge with me. I've learned a ton just from their inquiries.

FUN!

"Complete" is of course relative........but to about 99% of us here......your bronco is already about 99.99999999999999999999% complete :) Especially when you consider what's out there...........there's a lot of really rough, over priced broncos out there for sale. That's probably why so many inquiries.

Tiko433

Contributor
I know just enough to be dangerous
Loc.
South West Florida
That is a great find! If it was mine I what do as stated before. New shocks, bushings ,PS, PB, disc brake and change the exhaust to behind the rear tires. Enjoy it and welcome

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
So who's the new owner? Are you getting a different color one?

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
According to the for sale thread she's already sold it.

MartyG

Bronco Guru
Congrats and welcome to the club! This site is a GREAT resource for that new toy of yours, which looks awesome, by the way!

OP
OP
K

Kim

Loc.
Long Island
And now marked unsold!!!

Hoping my buyer isn't flaking out -but was supposed to hear from him today about wire transferring the funds -- and haven't!

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
And now marked unsold!!!

Hoping my buyer isn't flaking out -but was supposed to hear from him today about wire transferring the funds -- and haven't!

Maybe they are just slow?

BluebroncoNC

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Asheville, NC
Well, I hope you kept the bobblehead on the dash in the first picture... Where do you pick up a life sized bobblehead? I want one.

Welcome to the site!

badkarma

welcome aboard you could not have found a better place for your addiction.

sykanr0ng

Bronco Guru
Good that you are keeping it.
Hard to find one that near rust free in that part of the world, and if you did it would cost more as prices are rising quickly.

If you sold it you could end up wanting to spend the money on yoga lessons so that you would be flexible enough to kick yourself.

Skills are not that hard to learn, if you have the will to do it.
An early Bronco is a fine reason to learn.

Dave K.

If you or the new owner plan to pull up the carpets and they are original be careful! I found three build sheets under the front carpet--one on each side and one on the tunnel. You have to very carefully pull back the carpet otherwise they'll get torn up....