• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Is that a girl's Bronco?

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Wonder what you'd got if you'd still been driving corn binders%)

A bigger gal..no doubt. See...I grew up with IH trucks. And my old pappy told me, when I turned marryin' age (13) : Son..fine yorself a big healthy gal..one that will provide you shade in the summer and warmth in the winter, a whole passle o' kids to work the farm, and everywhere you squeeze a gal like that feels like titties"

my old pappy was a pretty smart feller.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
At what point does Amelia no longer become a Halloween prop if you use it everyday? She's a daily prop now lol.

OP
OP
Ksm

Ksm

Bronco Guru
At what point does Amelia no longer become a Halloween prop if you use it everyday? She's a daily prop now lol.

She's more than a prop, she's a friend. Although I've been calling her critter all day.

OP
OP
Ksm

Ksm

Bronco Guru
Hers was covered in mud more than a few times...she built it to wheel and enjoyed doing it! Here's an even older pic..before she lifted it 4" and put on bigger tires. And before we even met.

We met thanks to a personal ad I put in the paper:

"Divorced male looking for SWF: Looking for someone to share an outdoor-focused life involving camping and off-roading in Ford 4wd trucks. If interested, please revert with picture of truck."

;-p

FYI that's the cutest selfie with a truck I've ever seen.

Here's a photo I took of my lady friend yesterday:

Attachments

• IMG_20180809_085220_154.jpg
    IMG_20180809_085220_154.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Here's a photo I took of my lady friend yesterday:

uh..how do you tell it's a "she". Just curious...wouldn't want to commit any kind of social fox paws if we were ever to be introduced..:D

OP
OP
Ksm

Ksm

Bronco Guru
uh..how do you tell it's a "she". Just curious...wouldn't want to commit any kind of social fox paws if we were ever to be introduced..:D

Well now, you can't really see in this photo but there's a perfect spot to hold my coffee cup. Nothing to get in the way if you catch my meaning.

Here I have an older photo of her holding an iced coffee for me. (although now I feel like I should be posting this in the perv thread over in the off topic section :eek: You squeamish fellas better avert yer eyes)

Attachments

• IMG_20180505_152630_376.jpg
    IMG_20180505_152630_376.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 63

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
now I feel like I should be posting this in the perv thread over in the off topic section :eek: You squeamish fellas better avert yer eyes)

No..no I'm good...TMI already...:eek:

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Nothing to get in the way if you catch my meaning.

I don't see what you're saying...thankfully.

Now I'm going to go write a tech article on how to tell the difference.

Jon should probably make it a sticky. Seems to be a problem in this day and age...

I seen a gal that looked just like her in a Walmart not too far west of Tupelo, MS...

How far is "not far?" Roswell, NM?

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I don't see what you're saying...thankfully.

Jon should probably make it a sticky. Seems to be a problem in this day and age...

How far is "not far?" Roswell, NM?

Lot's closer than that..some place that rhymes with "Potomac". :D

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
I seen a gal that looked just like her in a Walmart not too far west of Tupelo, MS...

You ort to seen the after...that was the before..;D

Wait was she wearing a piney point hogg roast Tee?

If so ? I told her to stay outta town:eek:

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
Well at least Amelia can get you into the car pool lane. She looks to have had too much caffeine and appears to be a heavy smoker. Where did you find her down near the border? Be careful you don't want to get your Bronco impounded for aiding and abetting a fugitive.

Does she know Paul?