• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

My girl loves the bronco..

motoman

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Dude, it was Freakin CRAZY here, Hwys were basically a Parking lot.

I coulda made a Killin pulling folks out, I think next time I might. ;)

Charge the dudes, not the ladies.. ;D

The most I have ever charged to pull someone out is A BEER....... people have thrown money at me afterwards... but i refuse to charge! I spent a weekend on the beach in Mexico in my F350 and by charging 1 beer a pull we netted 6 cases of beer.... people were so generous!!! Love being the hero!

matts460

Thanks Finally im able to post pics! Snow doesnt look deep at all in pic but it really was pretty bad. I had already ran down the drive earlyer in the day, It was a powder snow here couldent even make a snow ball. I really like my removable doors! Had em off last summer almost lost my floormats down the highway! lol

matts460

So anyway back to the suject at hand...Ya my son thinks the bronco is his..He's 2!! lol

Kniteopp

Loc.
Kennewick WA
LOl my 5 year old thinks I am going to be building one (when I get one) for him and my daughter has already been trying to bribe me into letting her drive it when she gets a license but she has already stated it must be "pretty" before she will be caught dead in town it. \Her idea of a "nice" car is a Ferrari. Her idea of a great car is a Lambo, austin etc. I hope she marries rich, her tastes are pricey..
At a car show we went to, of all the beautiful classics that were there the only one she really noticed was redhead Testarossa.
I WILL teach her the dark side of the force...turn my lil girl into a wrenchmonkey.
My 5 yr old though is truly excited and the longer this search takes the more insistent he gets that I pick one so he can ride in it. Used to take him out in a lifted s10 out there by soap lake and he always had a blast

OP
OP
stock1970

stock1970

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Olathe, Kansas
So yesterday I picked up my girl after work, then picked up her friend. we went through some unplowed school parking lots.. woops . that was a median.. o well. her friend had never been wheeln in the snow. I let her pick the route we took through the school yards ect.. lol.. we did look to help people stuck, just for the fun of it but every car we came upon was abandon.. it was like a winter apocalypse.. The on and off ramps for i35 were parking lots.. lol.. taken her out sleding today after work.. got a ton of thumbs up for tow truck drivers and police ..

Rox Crusher

Bronco Guru
So yesterday I picked up my girl after work, then picked up her friend. we went through some unplowed school parking lots.. woops . that was a median.. o well. her friend had never been wheeln in the snow. I let her pick the route we took through the school yards ect.. lol.. we did look to help people stuck, just for the fun of it but every car we came upon was abandon.. it was like a winter apocalypse.. The on and off ramps for i35 were parking lots.. lol.. taken her out sleding today after work.. got a ton of thumbs up for tow truck drivers and police ..

Sounds like you have some great times with your kiddos in the bronco !

Double down and get your 76 back !

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
The most I have ever charged to pull someone out is A BEER....... people have thrown money at me afterwards... but i refuse to charge! I spent a weekend on the beach in Mexico in my F350 and by charging 1 beer a pull we netted 6 cases of beer.... people were so generous!!! Love being the hero!

Very true bud.. It does motivate me to get some sort of quick set up to get doors on/off for these sort of days. getting another round of the heavy stuff later today into tomorrow.. uggh