• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GAS MONKEY's

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
I have a 1972 f100 4x4 that gas monkey bought but didn't want to restore it so I bought it from a guy that bought it from them. I have all the paper work and title where they signed it all. Kinda cool. Me and my son are restoring it now.
huh, i was thinking about buying that one. just a little more work than i wanted to do though

BRONCO26

Loc.
SENOIA
It is going to take some work but I have a complete 67 f100 2wd that has no rust in it that I am going to use that entire truck on the 4x4 frame. The 72 body is rough!

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
It is going to take some work but I have a complete 67 f100 2wd that has no rust in it that I am going to use that entire truck on the 4x4 frame. The 72 body is rough!

one of my fav ford truck years 67-72 especially in a four wheel drive

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I have a 1972 f100 4x4 that gas monkey bought but didn't want to restore it so I bought it from a guy that bought it from them. I have all the paper work and title where they signed it all. Kinda cool. Me and my son are restoring it now.

Nice.. hopefully didn't have to pay an arm/leg... :)

rudy16

I drive by Restore and never thought it was anything like what the pictures show. I know they usually have a big summer gathering for TAs