• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Another EB at Gas Monkey Garage

C Saporito

I don't think this show is as fake as some of the others, he actually looses money on some deals. You have to admit, they are pretty funny.

Miker

Bronco Guru
$1500, That sounds like bull to me. Another fake reality show.

Reality is rarely, if ever, reality when it comes to television. No telling what producers and directors cook up for entertainment value on these types of shows.

Guys, its just entertainment if your into these kind of things.

Just like that first Bronco in Fast n Loud. you know that was highly likely a pre sold to the dude to begin with - with the seat coverings and all.%)

englewoodcowboy

Lick Creek Restorations
I like the show for the most part. I think having a beer with Richard would be more entertaining. As of that bronco.... some people have all the luck $1500 was a steal if those numbers were right.

OP
OP
AFLtCol

AFLtCol

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I really like the show, I watch it for the entertainment, Tom is a trip! I also like Wheeler Dealers and Chasing Classic Cars.

jhill52

I am not sure how many of the cars are really sold. If you watch closely some cars that were "sold" show up in the backround. The brown model A sedan has been there several times. And the green GMC fire truck. Also why did the guy who bought the Bronco and the Bandit Trans Am give them away so fast.

englewoodcowboy

Lick Creek Restorations
I really like the show, I watch it for the entertainment, Tom is a trip! I also like Wheeler Dealers and Chasing Classic Cars.

I would be curious to see Mike Brewer and Edd China do up a classic bronco... I enjoy that show as well.

Last edited:

JustinFro

Loc.
Tulsa, OK

Unfortunately, the entertainment value may take a hit. Word on the street is that Tom and Jordan were fired.

OP
OP
AFLtCol

AFLtCol

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Unfortunately, the entertainment value may take a hit. Word on the street is that Tom and Jordan were fired.

Crap! I looked it up and Richard verified that Tom and Jordan were both fired.

Dusty

Bronco Guru

Tom was always good for a laugh but I'm sure he was a manager's nightmare. He was brilliant as the Gleason character on the Smokey & the Bandit spoof episode. But maybe with those two gone, there's room to bring Alloy Ash back? One can only hope ;D

00gyrhed

Bronco Guru
No doubt about it

Reality is rarely, if ever, reality when it comes to television. No telling what producers and directors cook up for entertainment value on these types of shows.

Guys, its just entertainment if your into these kind of things.

Just like that first Bronco in Fast n Loud. you know that was highly likely a pre sold to the dude to begin with - with the seat coverings and all.%)

the mark cuban fairlane was the same way. why else would they paint the dash of a white car that goofy green and then surprise surprise mark cuban wants it. never mind the made up back story of how it belonged to the guy that paints and it broke down on northwest highway on his way to work. sure ubetcha.

00gyrhed

Bronco Guru
the episodes are aired out of sequence

I am not sure how many of the cars are really sold. If you watch closely some cars that were "sold" show up in the backround. The brown model A sedan has been there several times. And the green GMC fire truck. Also why did the guy who bought the Bronco and the Bandit Trans Am give them away so fast.

same thing use to happen with that boyd coddington show american hot rodder. Truth is they done get a project and run throiugh it in a week. It sites waiting for parts, i bet a good bit of their crap comes back because it doesnt work or has problems as well. :)

00gyrhed

Bronco Guru
you could see that coming

always late and goofing off. some people get a birdsnest on the ground and dont appreciate the fact.

OP
OP
AFLtCol

AFLtCol

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Tom was always good for a laugh but I'm sure he was a manager's nightmare. He was brilliant as the Gleason character on the Smokey & the Bandit spoof episode. But maybe with those two gone, there's room to bring Alloy Ash back? One can only hope ;D

More likely Richard's sister will make him hire another useless relative.