• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Fair price?

jasonmcc

Loc.
Nola -> Utah
What's a fair price for a carbed 302 with upgraded manifold and ceramic headers, 3 on the tree column, tranny, d20 with brand new HD kit installed, and full dual raptor exhaust? I pulled it out for coyote swap and want to list for a fair price. Thanks guys!

Attachments

• IMG_2388-2.jpg
    IMG_2388-2.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 151

AZ69EB

I would suggest you keep it in the frame with the ability to start it. Most unknown people don’t want to pay top dollar for a drivetrain that they cannot hear running or driving.

When i buy a used motor that isn’t running, I assume its a core for rebuilding. But, i do look at the sum of all upgraded parts to determine a fair price.

Good luck

camucsb

Hi - I'm a bit late to the party here, but curious if you've sold the parts above? I'm swapping my 170 out for a 302 (after some hang wringing and lots of waffling) and this seems to be just about everything I need.

Jfryjfry

I’ll throw a number out there: $2-3k. But as always, something is only worth what someone else is willing to pay. You might have a bidding war at $2500 or you might have crickets at $1500.

You would likely make more by selling items separately

Good luck!

OP
OP
jasonmcc

jasonmcc

Loc.
Nola -> Utah
Hi - I'm a bit late to the party here, but curious if you've sold the parts above? I'm swapping my 170 out for a 302 (after some hang wringing and lots of waffling) and this seems to be just about everything I need.

Still have everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk