• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Fair price estimate?

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Yeah but it’s it really paint ready? Paint prep is 90% of the cost. Fitting the rear quarters is no easy task done RIGHT.

Jamie Chriss

I have the Denis Carpenter ones, super nice look. The quarters get a bit messy, there are many spot welds to get after, then the new metal isn't always perfect to there are hours spent making it all work. If you can find someone willing to do the work it might be 32 hours to remove and fit the fenders. I did all my metal work, once you get in there you find more and more. Big question is what's you end game? Is the rest of the body in good shape?

Attachments

• IMG_2652.jpg
    IMG_2652.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 19
OP
OP
jasonmcc

jasonmcc

Loc.
Nola -> Utah
The rest of the body is in good shape, but I intend to do a full paint job after the fenders are done. I currently will have to buy new front fenders, rear fenders, and rockers.