• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

BroncoBuilder App...v2.0 with AR!

Supercmonkey

Contributor
How about generic front seats with headrests so visually it would show that option? Maybe a rear tire option? Thanks love the app!
And of course something that allows me to show Grabber Blue vs Bahama Blue. :)

OP
OP
blamejane

blamejane

Bronco Guru
Just include the special decore stripe too please

I'll try, but I think it was the difficulty I had with the special decor stripe that caused me to give-up on any decal kits. Not sayin' I won't give it my best shot ;D

Bronco Builder v2.0 will include an Augmented Reality feature. Here's a little preview screenshot showing the 3D bronco in front of my garage. That's our shop in the background.

(disregard the trash cans and the weeds ;))

augmented_reality_broncoBuilder.jpeg

Tomorrow I'll pull my bronco out of the garage and record some video of the 3D bronco next to it using this AR feature of app. It should be pretty funny to see them side-by-side.

Supercmonkey, I like the headrests idea and I'm hoping to also include baja seats. Also, I have a rear tire option in the bumper selection; maybe I'm not understanding what you mean though (let me know). Do you mean rear tire in place of the rear seat?

Last edited:

Supercmonkey

Contributor
I'm only seeing stock, plate, prerunner and none under bumper options? Am I missing something that shows a way to put the spare tire hanging off the back of the bronco?

Supercmonkey

Contributor
Oh wait I just found it! Very cool!
How about being able to put on the black and yellow California license plate?
A Sport Bronco emblem instead of just a Bronco emblen?
A rear Jerrycan?
Or having chrome door hinge options?
Sorry too much too soon but loving the app. ����

Last edited:
OP
OP
blamejane

blamejane

Bronco Guru
Oh wait I just found it! Very cool!
How about being able to put on the black and yellow California license plate?
A Sport Bronco emblem instead of just a Bronco emblen?
A rear Jerrycan?
Or having chrome door hinge options?
Sorry too much too soon but loving the app. ����

Jerry Can and door hinge are already on the list (1st post of this thread) for v2.0. Glad you found the spare tire option.

The cans and weeds give a reality feeling. I would leave them. Lol

My husband agrees %)

Cortez

Bronco Guru
Any updates Jane...I just bought the app, Dow loaded it and all I get is crashing. It's probably compatibility issues..am using iPhone 7. When is the new version coming out?

OP
OP
blamejane

blamejane

Bronco Guru
Hey Cortez, very sorry about that. I will need to build a new release for the later version(s) of iOS, as well as a 64 bit release. I will try to get that done and submitted to iTunes for approval.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Any updates Jane...I just bought the app, Dow loaded it and all I get is crashing. It's probably compatibility issues..am using iPhone 7. When is the new version coming out?

hate my damn I phone....

OP
OP
blamejane

blamejane

Bronco Guru
hate my damn I phone....

Naw...c'mon it's your friend (when it works).

Cortez can you tell me what version of iOS your running on your iPhone 7 (Settings->General->About->Version). My husband's iPhone 7+ runs Bronco Builder just fine, so I'm still tracking-down what's causing the crash.

Cortez

Bronco Guru
Cortez can you tell me what version of iOS your running on your iPhone 7 (Settings->General->About->Version). My husband's iPhone 7+ runs Bronco Builder just fine, so I'm still tracking-down what's causing the crash.[/QUOTE]

My iOS version is 9.3.5

OP
OP
blamejane

blamejane

Bronco Guru
Yep that's it for now. I've got version 2.0 in the works but I keep getting interrupted.