• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

parts delivery app

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
Just saw a story on CNN about a new app for delivery or shipping. Sounds like you punch in what you want delivered, location and destination. If anybody with the app is making that drive for a fee they pick it up and bring it to your location. Sounds cool. It's called roadie.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Just saw a story on CNN about a new app for delivery or shipping. Sounds like you punch in what you want delivered, location and destination. If anybody with the app is making that drive for a fee they pick it up and bring it to your location. Sounds cool. It's called roadie.

Get your orders bundled and it's a groupie;D

71Broncitis

If it was on CNN you better fact check it to make sure it's not more fake news. LOL

I saw an app for something like that that delivered between Waffle House locations which seemed like the perfect combination to me!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

savage

Contributor
Bronco Nut
Loc.
Renton
I can see this as a good things and a bad thing. What guarantee do you have, that they will deliver it, at least with the methods that we use now we have some kind of recourse.

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
I can see this as a good things and a bad thing. What guarantee do have, that they will deliver it, at least with the methods that we use now we have some kind of recourse.

I wondered the same thing. I'm guessing you have to register like uber so they have the info of both parties. Maybe you can even pay for insurance thru it. I haven't checked it out yet.