• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

BC Broncos Free Parts Delivery to Super Celebration

Gretchen BCB

Sponsor/Vendor
Loc.
Kerrville, TX
Want to save money on shipping?? BC Broncos will be offering free parts delivery to Super Celebration in Townsend, TN. Just let us know when you call in your order that you would like it delivered. If you order it online, please put Super Celebration delivery in the notes. We will accommodate as many orders as space provides.

www.bcbroncos.com (online orders)
830-367-1300 (phone orders)

If you don't see what you want/need on the website, please call us. It may not have made it to the online store yet.

PaveBronco

Gretchen, are you guys going to be in Fort Worth for the Off Road show this weekend at the TX Motor Speedway?

ChrisC74

Headliner?
A few years ago Jason mentioned they had a headliner in the works for the bc soft top. It sounded like that would help do away with the wind slap noise I get when the top slaps against the soft top frame every time I go over 45 mph... very interested as I love the top but hate the slap which sounds like a bull whip right behind your ear at 70 mph...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

BRONCO26

Loc.
SENOIA
A few years ago Jason mentioned they had a headliner in the works for the bc soft top. It sounded like that would help do away with the wind slap noise I get when the top slaps against the soft top frame every time I go over 45 mph... very interested as I love the top but hate the slap which sounds like a bull whip right behind your ear at 70 mph...

Ok. I love my bc top to but it is kinda noisy when you are at cruising speed. Maybe they will because I would definitely buy it no doubt. I put some pvc pipe dark gray foam insulation on both of my top bars and that helped a lot.

ChrisC74

Ok. I love my bc top to but it is kinda noisy when you are at cruising speed. Maybe they will because I would definitely buy it no doubt. I put some pvc pipe dark gray foam insulation on both of my top bars and that helped a lot.
Yup, have the same insulation. It does help but would like a cleaner solution to match the top...

BGBronco

Contributor
N A S H V I L L E
Loc.
Tennessee
Super Celebration Lodging?

Looking for recommendations on places to stay. Nothing fancy. Would prefer something close and yes, I know it's a little late to be figuring this out! Thank you!