• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

BroncoBuilder App...v2.0 with AR!

blamejane

Bronco Guru
BRONCO BUILDER v2.0 is under construction. Here's a list of new features:

New
Augmented Reality - view your 3D bronco IRL (in real life) ;D

TODO list

Black/colored seat option
Seat headrest option
Spare tire in place of rear seat
Baja seats
Explorer/Ranger/Special Decor stripe kits
Rust/Mud
Generate specs sheet from equipped parts (email/share)
Suspension lift with values designated in inches
Front grill color selection
Color selection for decals
Full doors without window frames (66-68 frames are removable)
Default original paint colors like Candy Apple Red and Bahama Blue ;D
Request permission to use FORD lettering on grill and tailgate
Gas cap color
Door hinge color
(Chrome) Original hubcaps
Jerry Can option for pre-runner bumper

BRONCO BUILDER v1.4 is available now...

IOS:
Get it in the iTunes App Store

ANDROID:
Get it in the Google Play Store!

BroncoBuilder on iPhone 6+
https://youtu.be/HtJSm5e5iS8

I have a few things to complete: undercarriage, additional bumpers, baja seats, additional fender flares. So far it's coming along nicely, and now that I'm using the Unity game engine I'm hoping to include an android version.

Last edited:

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Hey that's pretty awesome!!! Great job!! I guess I can "blamejane" for me having to get a fancy phone!!! My 10 button job can't handle all those apps!!!%)%)

hawkgt

Loc.
Leesburg, VA
I love it. I agree with your suggested wording changes. Let us know when it is available to download!

74NJBronco

Loc.
Livingston, NJ
Looks great!!! Hurry up and finish the app up!! LOL. I can't wait to design the bronco I want to build and this would help out a lot. You could even give it an option of Ranger or Sport packages, the retro stickers along the sides etc....... Great addition to our bronco addiction.

HB73

Great app. I've been trying to convince my buddy to build one but good job on getting there first. I would include pre runner and plate bumpers, with optional spare, jerry can and cooler racks. Could the rims options be chrome, black or painted? Same with the mirrors and handles, chrome or blacked out?

OP
OP
blamejane

blamejane

Bronco Guru
Thanks so much for the feedback everyone!

Is there a button to move the front pumpkin to the driver's side?

Crap, do I have it on the wrong side:p? The good news is none of the under-carriage is actually done. Well the frame is, but coils, shocks, etc need to be completed.

Looks great!!! Hurry up and finish the app up!! LOL. I can't wait to design the bronco I want to build and this would help out a lot. You could even give it an option of Ranger or Sport packages, the retro stickers along the sides etc....... Great addition to our bronco addiction.

Great idea with the sport/ranger packages and I love the idea of including vintage stickers!

Unfortunately the bronco trims are way off as I've been just grabbing reference images from the web, along with using my 76 bronco (sport). For example I have chrome stuff (e.g., wing window frame, reflector bezels), over time the parts get mixed-and-matched. I'd love it if I could actually start with the actual base model parts and then offer the different trims via buttons.

Great app. I've been trying to convince my buddy to build one but good job on getting there first. I would include pre runner and plate bumpers, with optional spare, jerry can and cooler racks. Could the rims options be chrome, black or painted? Same with the mirrors and handles, chrome or blacked out?

Thanks, exactly what I wanted to know; what kind of things everyone is interested in. Pre-runner and plate bumpers...check. Yes, we can do chrome and painted wheels, mirrors, etc.

My husband and I thought it'd be fun to add a "rusted" option, as well as one for adding mud.

Thanks guys, keep the ideas coming...

Mountain Ram

Contributor
Recovering Masshole
Loc.
Abingdon, VA
Great idea... Will be downloading to my iPad when it's done.

Was there an option for the fenders to be cut, add flares with color options to match paint or any other color? You have tire width, what about rim width and offset, beadlocks wheels, winch options, hood scoops with a black option... I could go on for days. For us crawler builders, what about narrowing the front and back, lengthening the wheelbase or going to wider axles or at least spacers?

strider

Loc.
Holland
Is this an Android app? My project is tucked away until April and This would be a fun substitute for the next few months.

ransil

Bronco Guru
That awesome, I have been trying to find a web geek to do this for the past 10 years

OP
OP
blamejane

blamejane

Bronco Guru
Sorry Strider, I don't have an android version.

Ransil: Glad to hear it. I've been working on this for a while, in my spare time. I'm trying to simplify it so that I can get it DONE and into the app store.

It's so exciting to develop this app as there are so many parts and options that can be added to the bronco. I'd love it if I could keep up with all of the vendor parts, so we can try them on so-to-speak. It's really an endless list if you think about it...

Anyway, I'm having fun (while my bronco sits in the garage waiting for the snow to melt)!

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Awesome! Can I get in on this? I'd love to have an option for my lights!

74NJBronco

Loc.
Livingston, NJ
Ya done good, Jane!!! It took a lady to have the heuvos to make an awesome bronco app for the first time.
You have to charge vendors to have their products on your app. LOL. Again, can't wait to see it up and running.

Firedog67

Wow. Wish I was that talented. Can't wait until it is available. Truely awesome!!

EFI Guy

Sponsor/Vendor
TheEFIguy@gmail
Loc.
BFE
My husband and I thought it'd be fun to add a "rusted" option, as well as one for adding mud.

Thanks guys, keep the ideas coming...

That's pretty cool!
How 'bout a "dented" option? ;D