• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

BroncoBuilder App...v2.0 with AR!

OP
OP
blamejane

blamejane

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Valerie, What does "start/stop animation" do?

If you click start animation, then the bronco/garage should slowly start to rotate when you're not interacting with it. If you're busy clicking buttons and doing UI stuff, then it doesn't, but after rotating the scene around with your finger it should slowly continue to move. Sometimes you may not want that auto rotation, in which case you click stop animation.

I know this works on IOS, can't remember about android.

RPM289

I just installed this app and built my first bronco!!!!! LOVE IT but I can't get it to save to FB or pic to my phone Galaxy 5s any idea on what I am doing wrong? THANKS for this new app!!!!!

forester2504

Loc.
Georgia
BlameJane. Tremendous progress. Great app. Is there anyway to allow us to have a read out of lift height in 1/2" increments in a future release. Similar to tire size read out. Thank you.

OP
OP
blamejane

blamejane

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I just installed this app and built my first bronco!!!!! LOVE IT but I can't get it to save to FB or pic to my phone Galaxy 5s any idea on what I am doing wrong? THANKS for this new app!!!!!

I'm having some difficulties with the Facebook plugin, so at this point I've removed it from the app. But the screenshot feature is still be available, and should definitely save to your photo gallery. If you don't mind installing v1.4 (available now on Android), that would be great. Of course there's no reason your screenshots can't manually be posted to your FB timeline. ;D

BlameJane. Tremendous progress. Great app. Is there anyway to allow us to have a read out of lift height in 1/2" increments in a future release. Similar to tire size read out. Thank you.

Thanks for the feedback forester. I will add this request to the short-list for new features.

Love the app... Would love to see options like, sport stripe, a catus smasher, full witdth axles, fj mirror and the ability to color match parts with out having to type in code... .

Here you go...
New Feature in v1.4 (available now on Android, IOS still waiting for approval). Note, the button is a little small for "man-hands", so I'll be fixing this in the next release. %)

Click this image to view the feature on youtube:

savage

Contributor
Bronco Nut
Loc.
Renton
Well my wife and I got new phones for x-mas and I down loaded the app to my phone today. This is going to be all new to me, since all my previous phones were the old flip phones, the app is great.;D

savage

Contributor
Bronco Nut
Loc.
Renton
I was wondering what or where does the camera button in the upper right corner send the picture? I pushed it and can't find out were the pic went to. I don't see it on my phone pics.The phone is a android.

OP
OP
blamejane

blamejane

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Well my wife and I got new phones for x-mas and I down loaded the app to my phone today. This is going to be all new to me, since all my previous phones were the old flip phones, the app is great.;D

Awesome, congrats on the new smart phone. Did you make the switch because you couldn't wait to try that super Bronco Builder App?!! ;D

I was wondering what or where does the camera button in the upper right corner send the picture? I pushed it and can't find out were the pic went to. I don't see it on my phone pics.The phone is a android.

I'm not sure where it goes on Android, but it's supposed to go into your "Photos" or "Gallery". Maybe another member can help with this. ;)

savage

Contributor
Bronco Nut
Loc.
Renton
Awesome, congrats on the new smart phone. Did you make the switch because you couldn't wait to try that super Bronco Builder App?!! ;D

I'm not sure where it goes on Android, but it's supposed to go into your "Photos" or "Gallery". Maybe another member can help with this. ;)
yes, plus when I'm on the road in my semi I can keep family informed on my travel over the pass.;DI looked all threw my samsung galaxy core prime photo's and can't find them, I'll try later, but still awesome app.;D

Last edited:
OP
OP
blamejane

blamejane

Contributor
Bronco Guru
yes, plus when I'm on the road in my semi I can keep family informed on my travel over the pass.;DI looked all threw my galaxy prime photo's and can't find them, I'll try later, but still awesome app.;D

Thanks Savage, I really appreciate that. I will put together a quick video using my moms cell phone (Samsung Galaxy Note3), and will post it here when I get it done. It may still be a problem with the app, so don't waste too much time trying to figure it out. I may just have another bug with the camera feature.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Droid seems to lost the ability to choose wheels after this last update, or maybe it's just me?

Screenshot_2016-01-14-09-44-33_zpsfwes8cx4.png

OP
OP
blamejane

blamejane

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Droid seems to lost the ability to choose wheels after this last update, or maybe it's just me?

Screenshot_2016-01-14-09-44-33_zpsfwes8cx4.png

I just verified and the wheels (buttons) are still available on v1.4. Could you delete the app entirely and then reinstall it. Let me know if this doesn't fix the problem. Sorry %)

P.S. verified on Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Bferrari

Way to go Val! Just got the latest update, it keeps getting better and better! Thanks!

OP
OP
blamejane

blamejane

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Just received notice that version 1.4 is available on IOS.