• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

BC Broncos soft top

powers4680

How much space does it take up while being stored?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
If you seperate the front portion and the back portion and remove the canvas, its takes very little room. If you leave it whole I would just hang it from the ceiling as it's very, very light.

bchesley

I Stand mine on end against the wall and leave it fully assembled no canvas. It takes up very little space that way. I have it down to about 20 minutes to take off and store it. I do leave the front header because I attach my bikini top to that. Only 4 screws on the header and three bolts per side. I don't use the studs near the door. They are not really necessary unless you use the roof rack option.

bronco loco

It never ends
Loc.
Long Island New York
I Stand mine on end against the wall and leave it fully assembled no canvas. It takes up very little space that way. I have it down to about 20 minutes to take off and store it. I do leave the front header because I attach my bikini top to that. Only 4 screws on the header and three bolts per side. I don't use the studs near the door. They are not really necessary unless you use the roof rack option.

I would like to see your bikini top set up.