• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

BC Broncos soft top for sale?

Cactus killer

Sponsor/Vendor
That’s what I figured. Just didn’t want to deal with the long drawn out backorder delay fiasco

Yes we had some issues Transitioning to the new vender but I can provide some great news, now the have the issues resolved we just shipped out 10 and have 20 more due any day.
We also have roof racks again.
We just built a custom room dedicated to exclusively building soft tops. Now that we have the extra space in the shop we are about to offer a few new options that will make this top even better.

Cactus killer

Sponsor/Vendor
Does nobody else think the BC top looks kinda funny? I get it works well, but the style looks more land rover to me... I mean, I want to like it because my old kayline fasttrack top has seen better days.

We have gotten that before not sure why because the side and rear angles are the same as the stock hard top. Maybe because the windows are bigger than the hard top, or that the rain Gutter stops at the door.

Cactus killer

Sponsor/Vendor
We do offer it as a two tone, that may help it look more stock, if the top cap was white.

70 sport WA

We do offer it as a two tone, that may help it look more stock, if the top cap was white.

Jason—what’s typical delivery time from order? I’m not in a rush, but someday soon I might pull the trigger and would help me plan accordingly. Thanks! Dan

Madgyver

Bronco Madman

Attachments

• 20200929_063859.jpg
    20200929_063859.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 53

bronco loco

It never ends
Loc.
Long Island New York
Yes we had some issues Transitioning to the new vender but I can provide some great news, now the have the issues resolved we just shipped out 10 and have 20 more due any day.
We also have roof racks again.
We just built a custom room dedicated to exclusively building soft tops. Now that we have the extra space in the shop we are about to offer a few new options that will make this top even better.

Please let me know when item 66-51100 Roof Rack Accessory for BC Broncos Soft Top is available again. Looking forward for the new soft top options that will soon be released.

ChrisC74

THIS^^^^

Best 8 bucks I've spent!!
Agree 100% . I used to dread putting on the sides and back. This $8.00 made the top actually functional.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Cactus killer

Sponsor/Vendor
Jason—what’s typical delivery time from order? I’m not in a rush, but someday soon I might pull the trigger and would help me plan accordingly. Thanks! Dan

We should have the rest of the new frames in about a week.
They are sowing 20 canvases now. As the canvas comes in they will ship out the same day. If you call in and get on the list, they don’t charge until it is ready to ship. The plan is to have all orders shipped before Christmas.

Cactus killer

Sponsor/Vendor
Please let me know when item 66-51100 Roof Rack Accessory for BC Broncos Soft Top is available again. Looking forward for the new soft top options that will soon be released.

They are in stock now. We now make them in house, if we sell out we can make more and ship with in 1 day.

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
Jason can we order replacement panels of the canvas? Mine are fine but I ordered sand color. I dont run it much being in so cal but would be nice to have a darker color roof to run as bikini. That way the full top stays clean. How's pop's doing?

roundhouse

Bronco Guru
I wish someone would make a top thats a copy of the wrangler , flips up and down easy.

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
Not to stray off track, but I recently picked up a black BC top with tinted windows. I know I can call BC but hasn't any purchased just the canvas? I was thinking about buying a canvas in white and then selling the canvas/top and sides on this one. Kind of a long shot as someone else would need to want black and of course already have the frame... I dunno maybe I should just sell my top and by another in white?

My old top was kind of a parchment white color but I see BC only offers their top in Artic white?

Cactus killer

Sponsor/Vendor
Jason can we order replacement panels of the canvas? Mine are fine but I ordered sand color. I dont run it much being in so cal but would be nice to have a darker color roof to run as bikini. That way the full top stays clean. How's pop's doing?

Yes you can order sides or top in any color, or mix and match.

Cactus killer

Sponsor/Vendor
Not to stray off track, but I recently picked up a black BC top with tinted windows. I know I can call BC but hasn't any purchased just the canvas? I was thinking about buying a canvas in white and then selling the canvas/top and sides on this one. Kind of a long shot as someone else would need to want black and of course already have the frame... I dunno maybe I should just sell my top and by another in white?

My old top was kind of a parchment white color but I see BC only offers their top in Artic white?

I think the color you ordered is Indian Burch it is very similar to parchment