• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MO BC Broncos soft top in black with tinted windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
I am looking at selling a like new BC bronco soft top: Its a black color with the tinted windows.

I need a white one and although I can buy new canvas from BC which would be easy, I doubt I will get anyone to buy just the canvas for the right price that makes sense for me. I am also considering buy the new fiberglass one as well.
If anyone has a new fiberglass one with the unboltable back windows maybe we could work a swap?

BC tops I am told are back ordered for several months due to Covid and other sickness by the top builder?

So, if you want one tomorrow this is your chance. If you can meet me somewhere in the following states you can save a bundle on shipping.

PM me for further discussion.

bchesley

I am in the market for some new canvas. I unfortunately had to have mine patched due a tree limb poking a hole in it. I would be interested in the whole set of canvas. If that is something you would entertain let me know. Thanks.

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
What is the fiberglass one you are talking about? I looked but maybe I missed that on the BC site.

OP
OP
bigmuddy

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
Look up Bronco design fiberglass hardtop in Franklin TN. Rear gate and sites unbolt for for a hard safari top, not on bc broncos site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
bigmuddy

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
All, I am speaking with several people that are interested in the canvas only. If I can make it work out that way it would be easiest for me.

If it doesn't work out then I will circle back around.

Thanks!

OP
OP
bigmuddy

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
Guys, I have the top skin spoken for at the moment.

I believe its sold but will get back to everyone if that falls through.

Thanks for the interest!

Status
Not open for further replies.