• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Art Carr/winters shifter to AOD

BradH

Loc.
Blandinsville, Il
Does anyone have the part number for the linkage to hook a Winters AODE shifter to an AOD. Has anyone done this. Thanks.
Brad

Amac70

ME
don't have the part number but i have a winters on my 4r70w. got it from advernturous4x4 on this site, had the best prices he should be able to get you the linkage piece. It is a whole rod that you have to take the pan off to replace.

Randy Wood
Adventurous 4x4 and Speed
301-791-6869

wepuckett

This is a double posted thread as you have this in Tech section as well.

But call lokar and ask them as they are friendly will give you the exact pn your looking for and even give you some places to pick it up locally if your in a hurry.