• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

20th Anniversary Lonestar Early Bronco Club Round Up

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
I NEVER found anything that gave the prices.
But I don't think I can come.
Wife & I are going to Wyoming May 24th for a week. & UNCLE SAM hasn't told me what I owe him yet. & I'm thinking it'll be 5k .. I am crying about that. SO I don't think I can spring for another trip ..
I was planning on retiring in September but Now I'm planning on working 2 more years.
I'm just too young to quit.

All event prices are listed on the LEBC website. All camping prices are listed on the K2 website. LEBC handles the reservations for the RV hook-up sites but the RV fees are paid directly to the Park.

Pa, sorry you can't make it this year. Ask Ben about retirement - he convinced me!!

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Yes I CAN'T BELIEVE I'm backing up on retiring . But I think I can work a couple more years & Put a little more in my 401.
But I HAVE SO MANY PROJECT. & I'm not going to want to stop on my project . Until I finish my own Casket 3 days late.
... Thanks for the info SCOOPS .. I'LL CHECK BUT i DON'T SEE ANYWAY.
WERE GOING TO Wyoming IN LAST MAY & 1ST JUNE 10 DAYS . We're going with some old friends THAT USED TO LIVE THERE FOR ABOUT 10 YEARS . He was oil field & She was with the school system . & traveled so they are going to be our tour guides .
... & Before we go the wives want us to take them into the K2 AREA to see the Spring Flowers .
& Easter Kids are coming home . So We have more to do than we can get done .

Ksm

Bronco Guru
Yes I CAN'T BELIEVE I'm backing up on retiring . But I think I can work a couple more years & Put a little more in my 401.
But I HAVE SO MANY PROJECT. & I'm not going to want to stop on my project . Until I finish my own Casket 3 days late.
... Thanks for the info SCOOPS .. I'LL CHECK BUT i DON'T SEE ANYWAY.
WERE GOING TO Wyoming IN LAST MAY & 1ST JUNE 10 DAYS . We're going with some old friends THAT USED TO LIVE THERE FOR ABOUT 10 YEARS . He was oil field & She was with the school system . & traveled so they are going to be our tour guides .
... & Before we go the wives want us to take them into the K2 AREA to see the Spring Flowers .
& Easter Kids are coming home . So We have more to do than we can get done .

Awww, we're going to miss you Pa. I haven't even had the please of meeting you yet!

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
got the bronco all back together and ready:cool: So who all is going and when will you be arriving? we will be there either Tuesday night or Wednesday morning, with coffee for KSM;D

Ksm

Bronco Guru
got the bronco all back together and ready:cool: So who all is going and when will you be arriving? we will be there either Tuesday night or Wednesday morning, with coffee for KSM;D

Oh yipee, I was just thinking about you and your lady and wondering if y'all were going to make it. Are y'all feeling ok? I think I'm going to bring you coffee instead, and a band-aid, a medical care package if need be. Does your Bronco need one of those big Band-aids too??

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Oh yipee, I was just thinking about you and your lady and wondering if y'all were going to make it. Are y'all feeling ok? I think I'm going to bring you coffee instead, and a band-aid, a medical care package if need be. Does your Bronco need one of those big Band-aids too??

lol were good wife might need a medical care package;D but she said she won't ride with me no more, just when she was getting comfortable%)

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Online pre-registration ends tomorrow (Friday the 19th) at noon. So if you want to pre-register and pay by credit card you have 'till noon tomorrow!

A custom guitar made from a 66 Bronco hubcap and signed by Ted Nugent will be raffled off on Saturday night!

56555946_10216655068866851_3505835830671310848_n_406213550.jpg

bchesley

Did anyone get wet today? We are headed out tomorrow hoping the rain is gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
It rained for a while now it's all sunny. Have a safe trip and see ya soon