• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

20th Anniversary Lonestar Early Bronco Club Round Up

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Early Bird Registration has been extended 1 week! You can still get reduced pricing through midnight on March 8.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
got my vacation scheduled:cool: now if I can schedule the money after uncle sam gets done with me%)

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
The Huggins' won't be there again this year. Too much going on in this household.

bchesley

I’m in. Plan on coming in Thursday evening. I can’t wait.

On a side note anyone want to do a pre run on March 10th? I’ll be in the vicinity and have time to wheel one day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
I’m in. Plan on coming in Thursday evening. I can’t wait.

On a side note anyone want to do a pre run on March 10th? I’ll be in the vicinity and have time to wheel one day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You'll need to do the pre-run at Wolf Caves. K2 is not open for wheeling on March 10. Wolf Caves is just a few miles away by road and has very similar terrain. It is worth checking out.

OP
OP
L

LEBC

Loc.
All over the Texas
Early Bird Registration Extended

Early Bird Registration has been extended until Friday March 8th.
Take advantage of the discount pricing.
It’s going to be a great even!

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
BC Broncos will be there and can probably deliver parts. Tom’s and Duff’s will have representatives there but no parts delivery.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
just registered, where is everyone staying? who do we need to contact for RV site reservations?

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
just registered, where is everyone staying? who do we need to contact for RV site reservations?

The RV reservations were done on the LEBC Google Groups list. There are not that many hook up sites and I think they are all taken now with a waiting list. That said, dry camping for RV's is free and there is plenty of room. That's what I'm doing this year. There is water available if you can transport it to your RV. I use a portable tank and 12V pump.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
The RV reservations were done on the LEBC Google Groups list. There are not that many hook up sites and I think they are all taken now with a waiting list. That said, dry camping for RV's is free and there is plenty of room. That's what I'm doing this year. There is water available if you can transport it to your RV. I use a portable tank and 12V pump.

that will work too, not too worried about water have a 100 gal tank.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
I NEVER found anything that gave the prices.
But I don't think I can come.
Wife & I are going to Wyoming May 24th for a week. & UNCLE SAM hasn't told me what I owe him yet. & I'm thinking it'll be 5k .. I am crying about that. SO I don't think I can spring for another trip ..
I was planning on retiring in September but Now I'm planning on working 2 more years.
I'm just too young to quit.