• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1976 Ford Bronco Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bueffjuice

Too many projects and don't have time for another ground up project. I have a 1976 Ford Bronco that was purchased new by Methodist Hospital of Gary IN (I have a photo copy I made of original title). This came with 1 driver seat, beacon on top and a rear light on the top. The body was shot so I stripped it down to the chassis and has since been in storage. I am technically the 3rd owner but the PO bought from hospital but never transferred title and bronco just sat unmolested. Title is now in my name and free and clear (Ohio).

Here is what I have:

1976 Ford Bronco rolling chassis: frame with drivetrain in tact. 302 w/I believe it is a 3 speed on the tree. Frame is in what I consider great shape for the age, the worst looks to be the body mount holes. There may be worse spots that I'm not seeing I have not had time to go over in detail but overall looks good. Does roll, hauled it on a car dolly a short distance but to be safe I would haul on a trailer.

I have original top with beacon light and a light on the rear. I also have the rear back glass and hatch(it is not attached). Overall decent shape.

Original driver seat, front grill, and dash/instrument cluster w/speedo, and the original doors. Also have the original wiring harness and a box of random things from the Bronco. Has 3/4 hubcabs, missing one of the front(I never had).

Glovebox VIN matches title, pass framerail took some wire brushing and appears to match but unable to see all digits so may need some more brushing. I have no doubt that it matches VIN as it this was a completely stock Bronco.

Again this is a project, and does not include the tub, tailgate, bumpers, exhaust etc... but it is a numbers matching 1976 Ford Bronco w/52k miles.

I'm posting here first for the Bronco folks and if it doesn't sell after a week it goes to the mob squad(FB, CL, etc...)

I'm sure I'm forgetting something...$7,000 (Would like to move it quick so a little wiggle room on respectable offers) and not to be rude but I'm busy this time of year so serious inquiries only. Call or text for more info/pictures. 740-821-6468. I'll respond when I can. No trades, only exception I do need a good tailgate(although so will you for this project!). Located in Sunny Southern OH(Athens)! Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.