• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CO 1976 Ford Bronco 40k

Pegg

City: Colorado
Price: $ 70k

My brother-in-laws Bronco. It was purchased new by original owner, sits in a garage out in Colorado, has 40k miles. Family used it in the mountains on vacations, (reason why low milege). Power steering is the only add-on done by Ford. This Bronco is in very good condition, and maintained as it should. I can get more pictures but not until July. They are not in a hurry, so if someone wanted to look at it or wait for pics, you would have time to schedule veiwing. Engine 302, Tranny 3 on the tree. They are thinking 70k for it. I'm assuming not to many out there with 40k miles. Let me know of more questions, I will asnwer as best I can, I will also see if the kids have any pictures of it. If I get out there I will take detailed pics of inside, engine compartment, and undercarriage.

Last edited:

bgaller

My brother-in-laws Bronco. It was purchased new by original owner, sits in a garage out in Colorado. Family used it in the mountains on vacations, (reason why low milege). Power steering is the only add-on done by Ford. This Bronco is in very good condition, and maintained as it should. I can get more pictures but not until July. They are not in a hurry, so if someone wanted to look at it or wait for pics, you would have time to schedule veiwing. Engine 302, Tranny 3 on the tree. They are thinking 70k for it. I'm assuming not to many out there with 40k miles. Let me know of more questions, I will asnwer as best I can, I will also see if the kids have any pictures of it. If I get out there I will take detailed pics of inside, engine compartment, and undercarriage.

Lots of low mileage rigs out there; Unlike cars, mileage doesn't mean much in the Bronco world. With that said, would love to see pics!

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
Need pictures, kind of worthless without. Miles don't mean much unless sub 5k with iron clad proof, condition is what matters.

OP
OP
P

Pegg

Need pictures, kind of worthless without. Miles don't mean much unless sub 5k with iron clad proof, condition is what matters.
Can't get there until July, 2 son's getting married this summer, crazy busy.

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Could you provide any details, such as base model, Sport, Ranger, manual or auto, color, original paint, any modifications, etc?

EB Ranger

My brother-in-laws Bronco. It was purchased new by original owner, sits in a garage out in Colorado, has 40k miles. Family used it in the mountains on vacations, (reason why low milege). Power steering is the only add-on done by Ford. This Bronco is in very good condition, and maintained as it should. I can get more pictures but not until July. They are not in a hurry, so if someone wanted to look at it or wait for pics, you would have time to schedule veiwing. Engine 302, Tranny 3 on the tree. They are thinking 70k for it. I'm assuming not to many out there with 40k miles. Let me know of more questions, I will asnwer as best I can, I will also see if the kids have any pictures of it. If I get out there I will take detailed pics of inside, engine compartment, and undercarriage.

When you have more information on the Bronco and photos, please forward them to me.

Thanks,
Rick

OP
OP
P

Pegg

When you have more information on the Bronco and photos, please forward them to me.

Thanks,
Rick
Rick, I will they are going out to Colorado in July. I will give hime details on what to take a picture of. This Bronco is nice.

chuddy

Not sure what that means? They bought it new in 76, no other owners.
He means that the person who buys a new bronco is, by definition, the original owner. I think we understand what you meant, it was just worded weird.