• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Bronco - press conf from Ford

jwh

I find the vent window and door shape to be too Scout on the R&T best guess rendering. Still not bad though

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
@OP - that's the Bronco6g.com rendering from a while back.

EDIT: This post makes no sense now that it's merged into the big thread.

Last edited:

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
Unless it's got those little suicide doors that make it easier to get in the back seat.

tommyg

Contributor
the fully round wheel arches throw it off for me. It does have that Scout feel to it.

kntr

Bronco Guru
Our Ford's come into a railhead in Billings and one of our transport drivers said he dropped off two new Bronco's and two new Bronco II's up in Montana for field testing.

Did he happen to say where? Our Ford dealership has almost specialty Fords; Super Snake, Raptors, and Shelby F150s. I'm hoping they get a couple broncos. From the pics I've seen, I'm not a fan but I wanna see one in person before I make my finally decision. I got the go ahead from the wife to buy one but...

rguest3

Contributor
Bronco Guru
It's amazing how well Ford has kept a wrap on the details of the new Bronco.

GloNDark

I can't wait to see what the new one looks like. But after truck shopping last weekend, i've come to the conclusion it doesn't matter what it looks like. I sure as hell won't be able to afford one.

I have a feeling it's going to be priced similarly to a Raptor and the 3 I saw on Saturday last week were INSANELY expensive.

For that kind of money i'd rather buy another Early Bronco and do another restomod. haha

Jluck

It's amazing how well Ford has kept a wrap on the details of the new Bronco.

I agree, wouldn't it be awesome if they blew our minds and offered a turbo diesel? Consumer demand has been huge on Jeep to put one in the Wrangler or whatever it's called now for decades but they just wont... Cherokee yep!, silly Liberty sure... why not, but oh heck no they won't build what people want... Noooo

grant_71

Bronco Guru
I can't wait to see what the new one looks like. But after truck shopping last weekend, i've come to the conclusion it doesn't matter what it looks like. I sure as hell won't be able to afford one.

This....

Bronco4x4

"For that kind of money i'd rather buy another Early Bronco and do another restomod. haha"
That's what I'm doing. I'm building a 71EB driver to keep my 69EB nice. Too much cost and tech in vehicles today. I don't need auto brakes, side cameras, multi-computers, etc. Also, from all the info so far, I have more confidence in the 2019 Scrambler.

Tugross302

A buddy saw this picture floating around Facebook. Just thought I’d post it here.

Attachments

• C5E11DCF-9DA0-4E5A-A148-9C4D9307D4FD.jpeg
    C5E11DCF-9DA0-4E5A-A148-9C4D9307D4FD.jpeg
    247.4 KB · Views: 228

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I just had an idea. I might be looking to buy the first wrecked/totaled new bronco. I'll need sheet metal for a tube chassis!

wait.

They probably won't be made with sheet metal....