• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Value of fiberglass vs metal?

chriskent85

I ordered the Broncodesigns Body for mine, All fiberglass, top,fenders,doors,grill, hood,tailgate. Only still will be the windshield frame. I like the fact that its never gonna rust. Its better than the old fiberglass bodies because of the steel sub frame. Ill have about $50K in mine when it is finished and I dont plan on ever selling it.

bowhunter

Bronco Guru
I would never buy one if this helps you...unless it was a beater that I planned to wheel the shit out of.

Tugross302

You may need to start a poll. Whichever one gets more votes would probably be the one that would bring more money. Since there would be more buyers. Have to specify use though. I’d buy one if it was for daily driving and I already had two or three steel ones in my garage