• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Townsend SuperCelebration What parts are you bringing/need thread?

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
I'm considering parting out a 76 Ranger with all the goodies. Let me know if there's any interest. If there is, I'll bring my truck and trailer, if there isn't I'll drive a Bronco!

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
I have been talking to my friend that's going to come with me to the Super Celebration, he has all the parts to build basically a rig like mine. With his back problems that he has had for the last couple of years and no hope on getting any of it really fixed of better anytime soon, he's going to sell all of his parts.

He has the stuff listed below, he'll sell it as a package or separate pieces. Price will vary as to which items you are interested in, we can bring it all to the Super Celebration.

Freshly rebuild 302, .030 over, crank turned .010 and .010, non emission heads with small chambers, valves ground...ect., RV cam, Harlen Sharp roller rockers with guide plates, Edelbrock Torquer II intake and Sig. series Edelbrock valve covers, 600 CFM Edelbrock carb.

Freshly rebuilt C6, it has a good converter with a very mild stall, built valve body

NP 203 transfer case that has had the rear chain drive section removed and the SMS output shaft installed.

Sumner Machine Shop doubler adapter that is set up at 0 deg. clocking, so the transfer case will be at the normal position

NP 205 Transfer case, it has had the shift rails modified for the twin stick option

Set of full width axles that have 5:13 gears, spooled 9" and track lock in the D44 along with Yukon shafts and Super Joints

Set of full width axles, stock 3:50 gears, open I'm pretty sure diffs

Old school 4" lift for a full size 70's truck

85' Bronco II 4" Superlift lift kit

I have a bunch of other Ford parts as well, basically let me know what you want or need.

David

abe_froman

Loc.
Knoxville, TN
Some small stuff I'm needing, and hoping somebody can bring to Townsend:

a push-in dipstick tube
glove box liner
liftgate handle

anybody, anybody?

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
New in-box fan shroud for stock V8 set up. From WH. Never installed. $50

PM me if interested and I'll bring it.

larryejoh

I also have a 31 spline 3.50 9 inch which I would like to swap for a 28 spline one. Or I need the 28 spline clutch hub and spider gears. I also need a good chrome front bumper.

larryejoh

I'm sorry I need the 28 spine clutch hub for a traction lock rear end. I need to change my 31 spine rear to 28.

BLAZEOFGLORY

pics of the stuff I'm bring for sale

Here is a pic of what I've got for sale

Last edited: