• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

State Farm Covid-19 Credit

No Hay

Bronco Guru
Woohoo! The Covid-19 insurance credit finally showed up. Almost 50% on 3 cars and 3 motorcycles. I think it's only for one month though %) With folks staying home more, I'm surprised the home portion didn't increase ;D

What credit percentage are the rest of you folks seeing with other companies?

Attachments

• IMG_2599.jpg
    IMG_2599.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 86

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
I got $50 back from Nationwide. I have 3 cars with them no home owners. I was not impressed but it was better than nothing!

Major Tom

Contributor
I believe it is calculated by 15% of a months premium. So says my son an insurance agent. I don't know if that's an industry standard

.94 OR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Covid is worth $152.91 for the month.

4 autos, 1 dual sport, 4 sleds and my enclosed trailer.

Last edited:

sriha

Progressive gave 15% back on auto. Got it for two months now. Nothing on the bikes. Not going to complain since I still drive the same amount maybe more now that the roads are a little less busy so I can enjoy the bikes more.