• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Rick halle/saddle up bronco for sale

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Gee I wonder who that is? I bet it's a scam. just another way for the jerk to screw people.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
I think we all should flag it as spam.

OP
OP
crab

crab

Bronco Guru
Wow, I can't believe it took 4 minutes for someone to reply. Bax is 3000 miles away and knows who this guy is. You know Rick is keeping a close eye on this thread. I can't believe he (or his brother) actually posted it on Craigslist with out even painting it.

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
That is funny as hell!!! I think those axle's where built with soft top money, what I know they where!! ***Cough**Asshat**Cough***

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
If anyone is still interested in bringing him to justice, it seems like following up on the ad would give you a decent idea of where he lives. I got my money back from the jackass and it still pisses me off that he swindled so many people.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
If anyone is still interested in bringing him to justice, it seems like following up on the ad would give you a decent idea of where he lives. I got my money back from the jackass and it still pisses me off that he swindled so many people.

No sheet man...

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
i do believe you are correct:eek:

Attachments

• saddleup.jpg
    saddleup.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 96

kyle

Contributor
Bronco Guru
This is the picture from his post for his soft tops. Looks the same.

Attachments

• TopChop.jpg
    TopChop.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 107