• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Custom soft top from Rick Halle's old bronco

grinchyfella

I purchased a bronco from a guy who traded it from a Rick Halle, as a few already know, which I am well aware is not a good individual. If your interested in the top or helping me please respond, if not keep your comments to yourself since I have never met the guy or been previously burned.

I am a hard top fan and have decided to rebuild the bronco. The top from what I have read was very desireable. It is the last prototype as far as I know. I am not inerested in reproducing them and I want to put on a hard top. At the moment due to negative history I am not willing to remove the top or ship it until it has been personally viewed. Other arrangements can be made but I would prefer someone personally remove it and take it home if there is any serious interest.

I listed this top on the classifieds section but I was curious if anyone had an idea on worth or anyone who might want to use this as a template and produce more. If anyone could help I would be appreciative.

The bronco is listed in Corvallis, OR. on Craigslist and shows pictures of the top. I can email pics upon request. You can also call me at 541-740-8080 Steve.

fetorino

Loc.
Orange, CA
Considering you can't get parts for it anymore

Or if ever from what I've read about Rick.

I don't think it is worth as much as you are asking. JMO. The BC top is as good or better and he still makes it if you need something.

OP
OP
G

grinchyfella

There are two adds up on C-list. One is for parts I am looking for and the other is the whole bronco for sale. I agree it might not be priced accordingly but that's why I put up the thread. I appreciate the feedback.