• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Rick Halle, Infamous Topman, In National News

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Unless someone has had him arrested or sued him for his fraud he could very well still be there, if he has not ripped off too many locals and needed to relocate.

True, I'm sure he still around somewhere

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
without straying from the topic, is this guy related to a guy named Jacob?

A similar question (if you're tracking me) is did anyone ever receive a product from Halle?

Last edited:

chriskent85

Did anyone catch the name of the member that posted this Post. 1 post ever and his name is hallesghost, (Halle's ghost) why would he name himself after the guy he is bashing?

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Did anyone catch the name of the member that posted this Post. 1 post ever and his name is hallesghost, (Halle's ghost) why would he name himself after the guy he is bashing?

A) I'd bet Jon (Admin) knows.

B) I'd bet it's just someone wishing to remain anonymous. A burner account. Probably doesn't even remember starting that account anymore. It's funny this idea comes up. There was noise on Twitter this past weekend about a certain person involved in NASCAR having several burner accounts just to stir stuff and promote their product.

SHX669

Bronco Guru
chriskent85 I don't think that's the same Rick Halle. I haven't seen him in 10 years or so but it doesn't look like him . The guy on the FB page looks a little too confident and has more of a " presence " than the infamous one.
ahuggins6 ; he has a brother but I don't recall his name .
There are few guys who frequent this site that had some bad money experiences with Rick maybe they'll chime in -

DEEPWOODS

Contributor
Bronco Guru
He got me for a trail cover.I am glad I did not send money for his soft top

ghost66

Bronco Guru
Shameless Plug: I started making Trail Covers very similar to the Saddleup pattern after he screwed many CB brothers. I've been making them for years now and sell quite a few monthly. I carry black, tan, and grey but am close to running out of black. I usually carry 50 covers in stock but for some reason there has been a run on the last few weeks. Check out my website www.americaneb66-77.com if you want one. $165.00 delivered to your door. I also make numerous diamondplate and smooth aluminum parts as well as bikini and safari tops, t-shirts, and other items. New shirts coming out soon

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
without straying from the topic, is this guy related to a guy named Jacob?

A similar question (if you're tracking me) is did anyone ever receive a product from Halle?

myself and superdave has his trail covers.he did donate one the OCBR raffle once. not sure who got it.
hope he gets whats coming to the scum bag

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I paid for and received three of his trail covers. I'm pretty sure I was in on the very first group buy. Things went downhill pretty quickly after that..

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Some them picture post on FB are fairly recent, don't look like he'd be hard to find?

67RT

Bronco Guru
Forward to his employer. If anyone sent payment via check and USPS it is mail fraud, a Federal crime and it is taken seriously by postmaster. His bosses would be interested.

Dlish

Forward to his employer. If anyone sent payment via check and USPS it is mail fraud, a Federal crime and it is taken seriously by postmaster. His bosses would be interested.

This

plus the other groups he says he is part of, such as the Patriot Guard Riders, etc. I hope he isn't a Treasurer for those groups.

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
What is the statute of limitation on his crimes? I know a couple of guys here on the board tried to have him served to get him into court without luck. He probably thinks he got away scott free and isn't trying to hide anymore. If the statute of limitations hasn't run out, it seems like a decent PI or process server wouldn't have much difficulty finding him through the info made publicly available on his Facebook page.

As I've pointed out numerous times, his actual first name is Gerald for those of you who may be looking to still get him into court for restitution.

sykanr0ng

Bronco Guru
What is the statute of limitation on his crimes? I know a couple of guys here on the board tried to have him served to get him into court without luck. He probably thinks he got away scott free and isn't trying to hide anymore. If the statute of limitations hasn't run out, it seems like a decent PI or process server wouldn't have much difficulty finding him through the info made publicly available on his Facebook page.

As I've pointed out numerous times, his actual first name is Gerald for those of you who may be looking to still get him into court for restitution.

If he has moved across state lines he may also be up for charges of interstate flight to avoid prosecution, which is a federal offense and may have a longer time limit or add to the other limits.