• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Is this a Rick Halle cover?

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
I check the cover that I got from the defunct saddleup and there is no label on the bag like the ones in the 3rd pic.

Last edited:

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Looks like his tags on the outside in the third picture. Also if they smell like cigarets it's his.

Justafordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have bought a bunch of stuff from this ebay seller with no problems so I don't think it's him.

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
That ebay seller is ghost66 (Wade), a long time member of the forums. He'll probably chime in and let us know.

OP
OP
iwlbcnu

iwlbcnu

Bronco Guru
I tried to zoom in but couldn't make it out for sure.
Just trying to help those that lost out.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
That sounds better. no need to throw the bad JUJU around.

ghost66

Bronco Guru
Not to worry guys, I don't know Rick Halle although I have read the threads about what he did to the community a few years ago. You can be assured that anyone who deals with me gets quality products or I refund their payment. I do this more as a hobby than for a living so of course I only want good Juju coming my way. Anyone who wants to call me and discuss I'll be home from doing the job that actually pays my bills this Saturday 314-570-2344. I have an ebay store Diamondplatewholesellers4u and a website americaneb66-77.com both sell the same product but I don't have to share the profits with ebay on my website.

ghost66

Bronco Guru
Also my wife told me this morning that someone had emailed her that this has been posted on other Bronco websites. I would appreciate if it has that whomever started the rumor would be kind enough to clear my name since this is the only site I frequent and I don't want my wife getting hate mail or phone calls while I'm out of town since my home phone number is listed on the website.

OP
OP
iwlbcnu

iwlbcnu

Bronco Guru
Well this is the only place I posted, and hope I did no harm. I have one of his covers and thought the label could have been the same, so just trying to help the burnt ones maybe locate him.
Hopefully I didn't affect your bussiness. I can delete this whole post if needed.

ghost66

Bronco Guru
No harm should have been done I just don't want to be associated with someone who is less than honest. Most of the guys on this website either know me or know of me so I don't expect anyone to believe that I would do business with a known scammer. The only other person that I have bought items from is Graffico where he sold me some of his shirts to put on my site. Everything else in my assortment is my own.
My wife was a little stressed about this since we try to keep a good reputation for product quality and service. She didn't know who Rick was so I had to clue her in to what the situation was and what he did to the community.