• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please help me save my 1969 Bronco

CHerold

Voted plus bonus... I should hope that you keep us posted with your progress... Lots of attention to your very first post to CB. Good luck

BRONCOchild

Bronco Guru
I just realized in this thread that I am just a few shy of 1000 posts/responses/threads, etc.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Wouldn't it be something if you went over to FSB or K5 Blazer or one the JEEP sites n the same thread was on there?

HoldMyPocket

Loc.
OC, CA
i had the same problem but suffered through it by saving and saving and saving... bought a crappy commuter car and now i wish i just got a job closer to home. Oh well, at least i still have my dream Bronco.

langester

Contributor
MASTER OF MADNESS
Don't let it go! Get two jobs or three, you will hate yourself if you let it go!
Good Luck Man ! Hope you get to keep it.