• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please help me save my 1969 Bronco

CodyPittman

Please vote for my video here https://www.fusionenergiadventure.com/vote.aspx?vid=6415 to save my Bronco.

I worked so hard to get my dream truck and worked equally as hard to get it running. But now that I have to drive into Houston for work she can't make the drive. I either have to sale it and get a more fuel efficient car, killing me just thinking about it, or win this car and keep the Bronco as my play toy.

Please vote and share!

Thanks

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Cody, keeps us posted and hope you get to keep the "love of your life!"

stock1970

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Olathe, Kansas
Think of it this way.. If the bronco is paid off it only cost gas and repair/replacement parts are cheap and the plates are cheaper.. If you buy a car and have payments, higher insurance, higher repair cost, higher plates ect. where is the savings???
say you spend 300 on gas a month in the bronco with no payments vs. a 250 payment plus gas on a car, there is no net savings.

JLBachs

Voted but not sure I agree -- I might be a robot -- sure dance like one.

Hank_

Bronco Guru
I voted and did the bonus also. 92 MPG is not to bad. ;D Hope you can keep the bronco.

Henry