• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Pep Boys..never again.

S

speedracer47

I've worked at Schucks part time for the past 3 years while going to college. I'm 21 and an assistant manager and that makes me older than most of my co-workers. My store manager is 23. When I was hired I was that teenager working for minimum wage with no idea what he was talking about. The level of service you receive really depends on the store and who is working at the time.
I wish that we didn't have to sell so much crap but we have no choice since that's what corporate sends us along with the other 4000 stores. You'd be surprised how many scooters, neon kits, led exhaust tips, aluminum wings and skull shift knobs that we sell lol. You all know those red electric scooters? We had an 80% return rate because they all broke.

And like little71 said remember that we have to look everything up by year model and engine size so don't be that guy who starts screaming at us "why the hell does it matter what year 350 they're all the same"

BwoncoHowie

C-4 Wizard
speedracer47 said:
You all know those red electric scooters? We had an 80% return rate because they all broke.

That's what you get when you're resigned to buying shiploads of worthless Sh*t from china. It will turn to scrap faster than anything. ;D ~BH

bronco977

Loc.
Bakersfield
eBronc said:
Uh...ME.

Lord help me, if I ever get so lazy or fat that I have to use an electric scooter to get around, just shoot me and put me out of my misery. My two feet will carry me anywhere I need to go - and they pedal a bicycle just fine.

I guess I should have said, " looked at one those powered scooters" (the ones for kids- NOT the ones for old or disabled folks). "Hmmmm...... I can make it faster!"