• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AR OCBR - Buy, Sell, Swap Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
My son Rob is looking for a cheap hood that will require a little body work. It's for his trail Bronco that he's gathering parts for if anyone has something laying around.

Dwhampton

I have a set of front seats needs new foam and upholstery.

Im looking for some factory hubcaps, set of front fenders uncut and driver door glass.

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Sold.....

I just parted out another 5.0 explorer, any one need a motor or tranny? Front dress? It ran when parked, but mice got to the injector wiring so I couldn't start. Upper intake was off when I got it. I did get it to fire a couple times with carb cleaner. It a 1999 and around 160,000 miles.

Last edited:

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
I just parted out another 5.0 explorer, any one need a motor or tranny? Front dress? It ran when parked, but mice got to the injector wiring so I couldn't start. Upper intake was off when I got it. I did get it to fire a couple times with carb cleaner. It a 1999 and around 160,000 miles.

How much are you asking for the front dress, and what's included with it?

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
I'm going to give selling the motor as a whole a week or more first. If I don't have any takers, I'll sell just the front dress. Last one I sold was $200. It will have all the accessories with it, water pump, timing cover, balanced, ac, ps, alt....

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
I'm going to give selling the motor as a whole a week or more first. If I don't have any takers, I'll sell just the front dress. Last one I sold was $200. It will have all the accessories with it, water pump, timing cover, balanced, ac, ps, alt....

Sounds like a plan, I'm interested in the front dress if you don't sell the motor, thanks!

gbrew

Contributor
always seems to be my luck too when you need something

Uuuuhhhh nevermind...I really don't need a good hood now, ssshhhhh maybe one will show up now hahaha! Changing the subject a bit I've got a pretty good top I'm considering selling if someone needs one. I can take pics if interested and if not worst case scenario I can cut the sides off of the top and use that for a hood;D

Mikel C

Loc.
Tuscaloosa, AL.
Hey guys, I'm looking for someone that is attending the OCBR event and will be returning home through Alabama or somewhere close to Alabama and would be willing and have space to meet me with a hard top from a fellow member attending the event.

Of course I am willing to pay you for your gas and time.

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Hey guys, I'm looking for someone that is attending the OCBR event and will be returning home through Alabama or somewhere close to Alabama and would be willing and have space to meet me with a hard top from a fellow member attending the event.

Of course I am willing to pay you for your gas and time.

Trust me, it's worth your time and money to come to OCBR and ride along! Even if your bronco isn't finished, there's plenty of seats. I did that my first year and this will be my 10th year returning with my Bronco.

Mikel C

Loc.
Tuscaloosa, AL.
SpareParts,

It hurts me not to come. I started my addiction at the beginning of this year and already have acquired 2 1976 Broncos. The problem is, that's my wedding anniversary weekend and the wife isn't hearing anything about going to play with my toys and friends at a Bronco event.

My first Bronco event was the Super Celebration in Townsend this year and I'm still living off the high of that trip. Wish I could be there, but I'm sure you understand.

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Uuuuhhhh nevermind...I really don't need a good hood now, ssshhhhh maybe one will show up now hahaha! Changing the subject a bit I've got a pretty good top I'm considering selling if someone needs one. I can take pics if interested and if not worst case scenario I can cut the sides off of the top and use that for a hood;D

lmao, there you go. Great idea

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Mikel C.... That Sucks! Hope you can make it in years to come. Maybe for the first part of the week and she can have the weekend.

BIGED

Guru ????
Got some stuff to sell
3.5 coils and stock cups and retainers $50
Stock painted bumper $70(sold)
Stainless t shift twin sticks $80 (sold)
Stock breather $125
Visors and motor cover $45 (sold)
2barrel carbs 15 ea (sold)
Grant wheel $10

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.