• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OCBR 2023 wait for it ***25 YEAR ANNIVERSARY - All Info Thread - Will Keep Updated

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I always have assorted goodies to bring. Not the right audience but I have four stock bumpers in fair shape.

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I am going to get a chance to see who my real friends are. Gordon is delivering a full cage for me and I will need help setting it in my freshly painted blue 73. Let's see how many won't make eye contact me when I get there. ;)
Unless you've got him adding lots of extra bars, it's not heavy at all. Dad and I searched around for several extra hands to handle his last year and I think three guys can handle it easy.

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
My son is in 7th grade now and in the band. And would you believe he has a football game to play at on Thursday of OCBR?? Not sure how we're gonna handle it yet.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
My son is in 7th grade now and in the band. And would you believe he has a football game to play at on Thursday of OCBR?? Not sure how we're gonna handle it yet.

Have a sophomore playing football that Friday night, homecoming.......

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

Take him out, and let him come have FUN with us :)

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
My list:

1) Get bumpers fitted, painted, mounted. Starts with cutting off all the welded-on current bumper stuff.
2) Get dads crawling tires mounted... need to replace the old dry rotted Humvee tires that were leaking badly last year. We have some tires but I'm not sure they're not too old to get better use from them that the holey tires already mounted. The fun part is the PVC inserts!!!
3) I REALLY need to put a new set of brakes on the trailer. They've been weak for a few years.
4) Check everything out fluid wise, and nut/bolt type checks. I probably need to change the oil.
5) Surely there's something else I need to do. Guess I should check with the real boss of the household. My son sent me a text tonight that his momma said he could "and SHE'S the boss!"

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
PRE REGISTRATION is NOW Closed.. If coming, you will need to register at the Event

Look forward to seeing everyone.

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
My list:

1) Get bumpers fitted, painted, mounted. Starts with cutting off all the welded-on current bumper stuff.
2) Get dads crawling tires mounted... need to replace the old dry rotted Humvee tires that were leaking badly last year. We have some tires but I'm not sure they're not too old to get better use from them that the holey tires already mounted. The fun part is the PVC inserts!!!
3) I REALLY need to put a new set of brakes on the trailer. They've been weak for a few years.
4) Check everything out fluid wise, and nut/bolt type checks. I probably need to change the oil.
5) Surely there's something else I need to do. Guess I should check with the real boss of the household. My son sent me a text tonight that his momma said he could "and SHE'S the boss!"
You got this Brother man...