• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AR OCBR 2023 Parts Swap, Sale, Beg, Buy, Borrow.... POST UP

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Does anyone have a complete front drive shaft they can bring? I found out too late that mine is trashed and would have to have the CV end cut off and new one welded back on.

JSBX

Contributor
Does anyone have a complete front drive shaft they can bring? I found out too late that mine is trashed and would have to have the CV end cut off and new one welded back on.
How long is your front driveshaft? I may have a couple of them.

Senica

Here is my list of stuff I will bring if anyone is in need:
Set of black chrome mirrors and door handles, $40
2 sets of window crank handles with knobs. One is still new in the box. SOLD
new carpet hold down strips SOLD
one 289 fender emblem, $5
All the stock bulbs from the dash, marker lights and turn signals, some of the pigtails, 2 of the mechanisms for making your turn signals turn back off, $50
New after market ignition with keys, $20
stock door lock knobs, free
2 used Duff's 70/30 shocks and 2 used Tom's Bronco Parts shocks. These are eye to eye and came off an EB with 3 1/2" lift. $80
Drop pitman arm, $20
30" piece of 3/16 steel brake line with fittings SOLD
pair of Bronco script emblems, not perfect, $10
fly wheel, LUK flex plate and new 11" clutch, $150
Old roof rack, $100
"chrome" trim for hard top side windows. Missing one of the vertical strips. $25
I have 4 stock bumpers that each need a little tweaking to get them truly straight again. SOLD
I will have a handful of toys as well.

If you need pics of any of these, pm me and I will oblige.
Looking for roof rack. Could you send a picture of it.

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Looking for roof rack. Could you send a picture of it.
Sorry this took so long. This is the old school version. Everything is there and should polish or paint up nicely. On a whim, I paid $150 for this a few years back so my goal is to break even. That middle bar looks bent in the picture but it's just laying on top rather than being slid into the track. It will have a slight upward bow to it.

Attachments

• IMG_1962[1].JPG
    IMG_1962[1].JPG
    289.9 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_1963[1].JPG
    IMG_1963[1].JPG
    311.5 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_1964[1].JPG
    IMG_1964[1].JPG
    241.2 KB · Views: 20