• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NGABronco & JGBronc are both Moving!!!

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
OK boys & girls!!! I finally got settled enough to do some wrenching!! Tore the Dana 60 apart for new seals, a u-joint and bearings (threw in some paint as well). Doing this under the direct supervision of "the bax", (via telephone).

I had to dig thru some boxes but he's back on the wall now!!!;D;D;D

Oh yeah, I got the deer heads and ducks mounted, no room in the house!!! :cry::cry:

Wish y'all had told me the building was not big enough!!!%):eek:%)

I really don't think Bax is going to be impressed with his blue masking tape picture frame!

It looks like you're settling in Ben! Oh.... They are never big enough!

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Definitely looks like you've moved in.
What size is your shop?

Metal one is 26' X 50', little wood shop is 20' x 24'.%)%)

I really don't think Bax is going to be impressed with his blue masking tape picture frame!

Hey, I used all the clear plastic tape on my packing boxes!!!

We can always add another 3-4 bays to it ...how soon would you like to start on the addition ?

Thanks for the offer FRANKO, but no, then I'd need to buy more EB's.;D;D;D

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
So, there is more news in the Golden household. We are moving again! Back to Hytop, Alabama! Should be moved in Mid-January.

Glad I'll be close to the shop and all my Broncos again! :cool:

Attachments

• ISap5ispf6wvz51000000000.jpg
    ISap5ispf6wvz51000000000.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 52

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
So, there is more news in the Golden household. We are moving again! Back to Hytop, Alabama! Should be moved in Mid-January.

Congrats bro....

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru

That's great news!:cool:

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
My my Jimmy, you didn't stay long enough to get your feet wet;)

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Congrats jimmy!!! There's good news my way too, I sold the house in GA Friday!!! I been walking around in a daze today, got nothing to worry about!!!;D;D;D

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Congrats jimmy!!! There's good news my way too, I sold the house in GA Friday!!! I been walking around in a daze today, got nothing to worry about!!!;D;D;D

That's great Ben! Congrats to you! It's a good feeling to be worry free! :)

Thanks for the Congrats everyone, there will be even more Bronco work after the move too!

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Well that’s great news ben. Glad it finally came through. But what were you worried about. Being independently wealthy and getting that big gov’ment check each month. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Well that’s great news ben. Glad it finally came through. But what were you worried about. Being independently wealthy and getting that big gov’ment check each month. Lol

phred, you know me, I try hard not to count my chickens....I get excited but don't count them til they are here!!!;D;D;D

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

Awesome to hear bud... Congrats