• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Happy birthday NGAbronco

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Happy Birthday Ben from K&K- hope your day is going well. We will expect a "report" on the festivities!!!!! etc.

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Hey thanks guys!!! I hope to have many more!!! It's the only way to go!!!;D;D

Didn't buy any Broncos today, but I did buy 6 pairs of socks and some new sheets for my bed!!! (got my 30% of at Khols coupon!!)

Oh yeah, I pulled the trigger and bought the Ryobi RYI2200 Portable generator to go with my slide in camper, the 42" trailer hitch extension came in Friday, so I got to try all that out, "Ain't life Grand" and birthdays are fun too!!!!;D;D;D

Attachments

• FSCN6468.JPG
    FSCN6468.JPG
    184.9 KB · Views: 15
  • DSCN6446.JPG
    DSCN6446.JPG
    182 KB · Views: 18

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Happy B'day Ben! Your check is in the mail! .. just don't spend it all in one place!

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
HaHa!!! It's been a good day and it ain't over yet!!!!;D%):cool:;D%):cool:

I've said it before, I'm not a wealthy man, unless you count all my friends!!!! Thank you all!!!

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
HaHa!!! It's been a good day and it ain't over yet!!!!;D%):cool:;D%):cool:

I've said it before, I'm not a wealthy man, unless you count all my friends!!!! Thank you all!!!

You make us all richer as well Ben, well except maybe tasker, I know that you are his friend out of pity! ;D

bigcountry

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Happy Birthday buddy. I hope you have many more. You can come camping in my yard to try out the generator if you want....LOL....we got state parks in the area too.

Hope you have a great day.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Happy Birthday buddy. I hope you have many more. You can come camping in my yard to try out the generator if you want....LOL....we got state parks in the area too.

Hope you have a great day.

Now with that camper, if we can get ben to go on the next sowega wheeling trip, I will have a place to stay instead of driving back home the same dat / night.

I called Ben. He is having a good day.

bigcountry

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Now with that camper, if we can get ben to go on the next sowega wheeling trip, I will have a place to stay instead of driving back home the same dat / night.

I called Ben. He is having a good day.

With that setup he has no more excuses. He has place to stay and a way to pull stretch. Hope you are having a great day yourself..

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Oh!!!.. I meant to tell you that Kate Upton has your birthday!! I can't help but wonder what she'll look like when she has as much experience as you, Ben!