• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

My Boy JGBronc

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Thank you guys. It was an honor.

Also thank you to Bajabrewer and broncojack!

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
The black half cab is getting famous! Congrats Jimmy! I kept waiting for you to make mention of the barn you found it in!... That's a neat picture of it in the as found condition on the antique grease rack. Good job on the interview, by the way!

T-Bird

Loc.
East TN
Congrats to a very nice young man. I had the privilege of meeting Jimmy at this years Super Celebration, and was very impressed by his enthusiastic knowledge of the early broncos. The Black half cab is one of my favorites:)

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Thank you guys for all the kind words. They all mean a lot!

Dennis, I think those may be pictures you emailed me before we came and looked! By the way I need a set of those racks! ;D

bronkenn

Contributor
Bronco Guy
Loc.
Southeast Ohio
I was parked next to those guys at this years SC and they were all some nice guys. Even offered us some of their barbeque they had cooking. Ken

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
I was parked next to those guys at this years SC and they were all some nice guys. Even offered us some of their barbeque they had cooking. Ken

My buddy Daniel brought his grill, and I assure you it was well used all week! ;D