• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Bronco - press conf from Ford

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
Iffffffff this is the new Bronco .... I WANT MY MONEY BACK !

Attachments

• ZBBR.jpg
    ZBBR.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 135

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
That's a different vehicle. Ford is doing the Bronco and then a smaller vehicle, which I guess they're now referring to as the Baby Bronco.

Todd Z.

1sicbronconut

Contributor
Bronco Guru
That's a different vehicle. Ford is doing the Bronco and then a smaller vehicle, which I guess they're now referring to as the Baby Bronco.

Todd Z.

This! Baby Bronco = next generation Escape with different body panels on it.

BigOrsnge

Contributor
The escape is a granny ride. Ford is looking to push that platform to a younger crowd with some body lines and a Bronco name. Not a terrible idea. Especially with Chevy bringing a similar style Blazer.

dedgar

you guys really like the Troller? Looks like a kid made a Jeep/Samurai out of legos.

Jaxgtc

Another Photo

Saw this in USA today, well.... today. It was 20 most anticipated cars.

The center of that roof line looks interesting. Not quite as square as the tarped model. Pretty sure it will look nothing like this, but I thought it might keep the thread interesting....

Attachments

• Car and Driver Bronco.JPG
    Car and Driver Bronco.JPG
    106.3 KB · Views: 164

roundhouse

Bronco Guru
I think Ford has really lost it. Announcing that they are taking away all the small to mid size cars because " they don't make enough margin on them" I call that greed! Now this cements that thought. Make it in China so there is "more Margin" Really stupid! What happens when the price of gas goes up again! Trucks & SUV's tank and Ford has nothing that people want.... Other brands are looking more and more desirable...

Nowadays it’s ok about stock price
Not profit

Home Depot doubled their profit in five years but the stock price didn’t move so the ceo got tossed

roundhouse

Bronco Guru
Ford knows whats good for Ford. They have been doing it long enough. How would you like to have your own buisness and have everyone and their mother tell you how to run it and what you can and cannot do. How is it greed if they invest their own money to make money? Greed is the pepole who want to force others to bend to their wishes rather than work for it themselves.

Ford covered up the explorer rollovers
Internal memos proved they knew it was a problem and lied about it publicly and paid the families millions to keep the court docs secret

They also were going to use the Probe as the new mustang
Remember that ?

And the Pinto memos ?
Where they knew it blew up but sold them anyway because they didn’t want to spend an extra seventy five cents per car

The retro thunderbird ?
Ford thought that taking away the back seat and doubling the price would be a success ?

They didn’t bother to look at the sales numbers and remind themselves that they sold twice as many 4 seat birds in 58 as the sold 2 seat birds in 55-56 and 57 combined ?

Every time you make a vehicle larger sales increase

Some stuff works though
Making the explorer into a mini van with hinged doors instead of sliding doors was a huge success

I still think the new bronco will be a four cylinder front wheel drive unibody minivan type vehicle

Hope I’m wrong but I don’t think ford can compete with the wrangler
Although Jeep screws up a lot of stuff too

They make a half dozen different vehicles when they should make the wrangler and the grand Cherokee and leave the cute utes to the Asians who can make them better than anyone else