• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New 1:64 Matchbox Bronco

1975stroppebaja

Bronco Guru
No way, thats kinda funny. Shawn and I have joked about taking the Broncos out of 4 other ones and putting them into one so you could buy a Pirate pack with 5 Broncos in it

I found that set a while back :cool:

Too bad the pirate ones are the only ones I can find. It would be cool to have a set with the 5 different ones.

pirateset_08_153.jpg

brokehorse

Found two of these at my local Wally world this week. I still can't find the High profile ones though.

broncofiresmith

Went to Walmart tonight and found 2 yellow ones right in front of the matchbox shelf. Looked for the new hotwheels and high profiles but no luck.

HotWheels

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Twilight Zone
Anyone else actually play with them? ;D I just picked up 2 of the "04" ones. My pirate one is next to the Mach5 and Bronco rock crawler.

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
I play with them, even swap the bodies around. All the Jada ones are swapable so I put the blue halfcab on the yellow's chassis, saweeeet!!! Regshawn drools over it every time he sees it ;D

Attachments

• IMG00158.jpg
    IMG00158.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG00160.jpg
    IMG00160.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 60

HotWheels

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Twilight Zone
I play with them, even swap the bodies around. All the Jada ones are swapable so I put the blue halfcab on the yellow's chassis, saweeeet!!! Regshawn drools over it every time he sees it ;D

That's cool! I use to play together with my son and now I'm hooked on everything from Tonka to Nintendo.

What I'd like to see is a MicroMachine Bronco.

Play on!

/hijack off

brokehorse

Yep, I was referring to finding two of the new yellow matchbox this week.

I am going to check a few more walmarts the first of the week.

pikapp691

Finally found 2 yellow ones here in NC last night. No luck on the purple or hight profiles though.

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
i keep seeing the FOR SALE ones ever so often, but haven't seen a single HIGH PROFILE. walmart doesn't know how to update their shelves, and toys-r-us is a joke here. target has a better selection, but never any HP broncos.

78Scronco

Bronco Guru
same here. I have seen plenty of high profile, but never the broncos. I'll keep searching I guess.