• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New 1:64 Matchbox Bronco

lil' hotz jr.

Loc.
Knob Noster, MO
I found a couple of these today, oh yeah and one Purple Bronco!! I also found a place that still has 5 Pirate Bronco sets in stock!! ;D

i was pretty excited, i found that one today...only one, and dad tried stealing it from me. for once, i found one before him!!! whoo hoo!!! hehe;D dont worry dad, ill keep an eye out at walmart for ya sense i know you dont go there, hehe

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
Looks like use guys in the Portland area will now have a chance to get a few of these cars now that Tito the toy Bronco hoarder is no longer in town. ;D
;D

The only reason he did so good was because he learned my route, otherwise I would be his hook-up! No big deal, as I think between him and I we ended up with around 50 Blue MB, 30-40 Green MB, 90% of the 4 sales in the metro area, and most of the yellow MB too. But then again we checked the route about every other day!!!! Going to miss those trips this winter..................................Damnit Tito your Dead to me!!!!!!:mad: :p ;)

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Scored 2 of the 5 packs w/orange bronco last nite at wally world... Also saw 2 of the for sale ones... Already got plenty of those... ;D

Gud Racing

Bronco Guru
There was a ton of For Sale bronco's in Belton Wal-Mart. My son found 2 packs with the orange ones.

lil' hotz jr.

Loc.
Knob Noster, MO
haha, the single blue and green matchbox broncos, couldnt find them at walmart either...i found mine at the dollar store in good ol' knob hehe. okay, know walmart can be the evil place, but didnt know it was that bad! hehe i think we're getting jipped in this area hehe

SACHEM

Back From the Dead
I'm thinking I'm going to be putting most of my extras on ebay soon so I can buy the ones I need.

Bronco73

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cape Coral, FL
i didn't read through the many pages here but I never find any bronco toys in the stores. i have found two in the last few months and the most recent was an orange match box bronco with the number 3 on the side of it.

Bronco73

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cape Coral, FL
I have not seen that pack but the orange I found or I should say my little boy saw it before I did and he's only 4 years old. Anyways it came in a pack but with other types of cars and trucks. I wish I could find a pack like that full of broncos.

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
I have not seen that pack but the orange I found or I should say my little boy saw it before I did and he's only 4 years old. Anyways it came in a pack but with other types of cars and trucks. I wish I could find a pack like that full of broncos.

He made that himself. It is not something you can buy.