• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New 1:64 Matchbox Bronco

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
I found 2 yellow Matchbox's at Fred Myer's yesterday, glad to see them hit the shelves here in the PNW.

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
Found two yellow Matchbox at Target this afternoon. Still no Hotwheels though. I can find #20 and 22, but no #21. Seems that they would be out if the one before and after it are out.

OP
OP
chriscobbs

chriscobbs

Loc.
Baltimore, MD
New MB Off-Road 5 pack.

I haven't seen the full set yet, but here is the Bronco. Remember these are $5 for a 5 pack.

Link

485d_12.JPG

seahawkfan

Loc.
Vacaville, Ca
Chris,
You Rock for keeping us updated on these!

Any word as to if/when the last of the Jade High Profiles are coming out?

Thanks,
Jeff

73ny

Bronco Guru
Loc.
New York
Or why the only Jada I've seen is the For Sale one. There's 4 Jada that never made it to the east coast so far.....

Mill KNOB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rock Hill, SC
I will be keep my eyes out for this. Thanks Chriscobbs for keep us updated. I just found one of the Purple Super fast other day at wal-mart. Finally..;D

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
Never saw any in Northern CA either. I saw the first high profile series once, but never any Broncos.

i never see the high profile broncos out here either. i've only seen 2 HP broncos in person in cali at a die cast shop, one of each. he was trying to scalp on the price at $15 each.

OP
OP
chriscobbs

chriscobbs

Loc.
Baltimore, MD
You all are welcome. Glad to help out.

Haven't heard a definite on the new HP Broncos....my guess is Christmas. I was able to find the wave 6 Broncos in KB Toys here in MD.

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
I was lucky enough to have a good Friend that took care of getting me the HP wave 6 Bronco's. He found some at Target here in Portland, but looks like Wal-mart, Target and everyone else has stopped selling them all together up here!!

broncow72

Village Idiot
Loc.
Spring,TX.
i never see the high profile broncos out here either. i've only seen 2 HP broncos in person in cali at a die cast shop, one of each. he was trying to scalp on the price at $15 each.

I've found a couple of the HP's here in the Woodlands. Got the yellow and the Forestry.
I also found another purple MB superfast...2 total.

What form of sacrelige is it to open the MB 5 packs? I got the pirate pack and took out the bronco to play with :-[ .

Something cool about a 40 y/o that can still make the car noises while ignoring the paperwork on the desk. ;)

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Damn... Add walmart trips in the forecast for this week....

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Thanks Jason... Usually takes MO about a month to catch up...

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
I found a couple of these today, oh yeah and one Purple Bronco!! I also found a place that still has 5 Pirate Bronco sets in stock!! ;D

Attachments

• 100_2344.jpg
    100_2344.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 72
  • 100_2343.jpg
    100_2343.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 88
  • 100_2342.jpg
    100_2342.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 78

vertex

Loc.
Oregon City
Looks like use guys in the Portland area will now have a chance to get a few of these cars now that Tito the toy Bronco hoarder is no longer in town. ;D

I guess this statement stands true for Bronco parts too. ;D

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Haha, yeah yeah. I picked up 2 of the new matchbox sets last night as well as a for sale one believe it or not, hadnt seen one of those since Christmas.
Wish they could come up with some better colors, that orange isnt very pretty.