• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New 1:64 Matchbox Bronco

OP
OP
chriscobbs

chriscobbs

Loc.
Baltimore, MD
Ok, So how many versions are there in the series? I have the set with the pirate Bronco, The Green Bronco and the purple superfast Bronco. If I'm correct, There is also the Blue Bronco in the 97cent version and a darker blue superfast version. Is that correct or are there more now? I just started collecting the other day, Got all of the ones I have in one trip to walmart. I took my boys over to get a matchbox or two and I spotted them. Did not even realize they were out there till I saw them.

4 different versions. Pirate, Blue, Green, Purple.

http://www.earlybroncotoys.com/matchbox157.html

They'll be another version out around May.

77bronco_ed

Bronco Guru
I picked up 3 extra blue matchboxes... I need the newer purple 2008 if anyone is interested in a trade.

-Ed

OP
OP
chriscobbs

chriscobbs

Loc.
Baltimore, MD
Due out in May

M5346_01.jpg

Tuck

How can there already be a new one if there's not a purple one for miles??? They gotta give us a chance here...

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Man, talk about a big 2 years for Bronco toys!!! I take it that yellow one is a Matchbox too? Looks the same. Is it going to be one of the 97 cent varieties?
Cant wait for those Jada High Profiles!!!

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
So far the Purple ones are impossible and to think I had my hands on one!!! I like the yellow one, I hope it's of the 97 cent variety so I can get a bunch of them. I did find two more greens at Fred Meyer's (NW store).

Shawn

Heus33

Bronco Guru
I finally got a green one over the weekend - now my hunt starts over for blue, yellow, purple and the illustrious clear bronco...

CodeeB

Loc.
Atlanta
I found a purple one last week, I've stopped buying the green ones my thinks I have enough. She doesn't know about the two I bought Friday, I just couldn't leave them there.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I was amazed at finding the red 66 JL the other day at Wally World..

SACHEM

Back From the Dead
Someone around me isn't playing by the rules. I have found numerous pirate packs missing just the bronco at several different stores.

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Someone around me isn't playing by the rules. I have found numerous pirate packs missing just the bronco at several different stores.

No way, thats kinda funny. Shawn and I have joked about taking the Broncos out of 4 other ones and putting them into one so you could buy a Pirate pack with 5 Broncos in it ;D ;D ;D They are still on the shelves around here. But the others go really fast and the Superfast, Shawn and I found the one at our Super WalMart here but they never restocked and the other Wally's never got them.