• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Mississippi Bronco Club

JakeAlex

Loc.
New Albany, MS
Lookin good so far. Looks like we have 6 so far. Not a bad turnout if we can make it happen. Wish I trusted mine to drive it that far but Im looking forward to meeting everyone and seeing some other broncos.

trtlsoup22

I hope the weather holds up... I got the top off mine. Just got done putting my roll cage in. May have to put her back on.

JROwens

Loc.
Raymond, MS
Just found out hun's friend's wedding got pushed to October so I get to go to OCBR!!!!!!! I was hoping for them to break it off but since they moved the wedding I support them 100%.;D

Last edited:

Bronco_69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Monette Ar
This is kinda quick but how about doing a meet and greet around ridgeland/jackson the night of the 2nd? I will be down for work and should be done with my meeting around 6pm. Ill be there overnight leaving the next morning to head back to north ms. I wont be in my ride but it would be cool to meet more owners...

i will be at work :cry:

Bronco_69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Monette Ar
Well, let's set a time. 6:45ish???? Oh and any female bronco Ms. owners, we can swing by a Chip and Dales or however it's spelt and yall can go in for a minute. While us guys hang outside and salivate over our rides.

i would send my wife in mine but a hot blonde in a lifted EB would be too much for most of you ;D

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Need to have a gathering in the next couple weeks.. I'll be down w/the kids visiting the family in Canton..

No bronco, but can at least swing by for a bit ;D

trtlsoup22

Here's what I just got done with... cage and seats.. Gotta start on dash and gauges, body work and paint.

Attachments

• broncocage.jpg
    broncocage.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 88

JROwens

Loc.
Raymond, MS
I'm going to be out of town this weekend. We are having a meet and greet on Wednesday though if you are going to be in town.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I'm going to be out of town this weekend. We are having a meet and greet on Wednesday though if you are going to be in town.

I'll have to see.. probably won't be down till mid day Wed after getting up EARLY Wed morn to drive down from MO 10 hrs.

JakeAlex

Loc.
New Albany, MS
thats what Im talkin about. does it get much better? Im excited....probably because there's not anyone else up this way that enjoys these old rides (that I can talk the talk to) like I do.... Also cant wait to eat some butterfly skrimps too.