• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco work weekend, Mississippi April 7th & 8th

OP
OP
JWMcCrary

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
just got the call from West Texas Offroad, steering box & ram assist being shipped today. 2 weeks, this makes the 3rd time they have worked on one for me and this one took the longest, still not bad.

OP
OP
JWMcCrary

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Looking at weekend of May 5th, not 100% sure yet.
List of things to do next:

Adjust Duff arms and track bar

Swap out steering box and add ram assist, adjust steering links

Swap transmission & transfer case(s), need to measure for drive shafts

Swap radiators & replace carburator, new fuel line

Add brake booster and new brake lines

Repair body mount on right front

Was going to patch floor pans but notice Tom's has smooth replacements at a cheaper price, may replace.

Test fit and cut BC 1/4's

Work on bumper mounting, pull them in a little closer to the body

Need to pull 9" 3rd member and swap mini spool for full spool.

Test fit Mercury Capri seats, hopefully they will work.

Spoke to Gordon about the cage, don't really want it in the way until ready for it, looks like we can make that work for the next work weekend after this one.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Guess I shoulda bought the damn torch at the swap meet yesterday.. uggh.. Still gotta fit mine too

Tanks, dolly, gauges, torch, $175....

OP
OP
JWMcCrary

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Anybody heard from Barry (Bronco717274) lately? Haven't been on much myself but notice it's been 2 months since he visited. I sure hope he and his family are OK.