• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Mississippi Bronco Club

bdawson

Figured I would introduce myself on here. New EB owner, bought a '68 uncut recently thats mostly restored. I am in the Jackson area, first Bronco for me since I was a kid. Have scrolled through some of this but a lot pages to go through, anyone have any recommendations on someone in the Jackson area that have had work on their Bronco? Finding a few minor things that might need looked at eventually and always good to have someone in mind if the need comes up.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Here are some pictures of my Bronco. My immediate plans are to change all fluids, replace window felts, and install a lift.

Good stuff man, sounds like a good plan to me. Dont' forget to check over them brakes..

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Figured I would introduce myself on here. New EB owner, bought a '68 uncut recently thats mostly restored. I am in the Jackson area, first Bronco for me since I was a kid. Have scrolled through some of this but a lot pages to go through, anyone have any recommendations on someone in the Jackson area that have had work on their Bronco? Finding a few minor things that might need looked at eventually and always good to have someone in mind if the need comes up.

Welcome aboard, great to have you on here. Where's ole Nyles at, he can hook you up :)

redvettemike

Contributor

I am in Madison, Ms. We have done a good bit of Bronco work. Here is a '77 that we restored:

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=249033

We can help you with your '68. Tks.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Welcome to classic Bronco site bdawson. Several Bronco peeps in Capital J. area.

asappin

Mike I think I saw your bronco at Primos a week or so ago in Ridgeland. looks amazing in person

bdawson

I am in Madison, Ms. We have done a good bit of Bronco work. Here is a '77 that we restored:

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=249033

We can help you with your '68. Tks.

Good deal, mine is just going to need a few things for now, need to get a roll bar installed, would like to replace the multiple gauges that were installed with a Classic Instrument gauge and clean up the dash some, get AC installed and new seats/door panels. I might look into replacing the suspension for a better ride. Has a 94 mustang 5.0 engine and rebuilt C4 transmission. Seems like it could use tuned up a little. PM your contact info and I'll be in touch.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Finally someone agrees, haha

I'll be in town weekend of father's day? 3rd week of June ish

OR end of march

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
June 16 time frame...???

HOPE not too many folks in Ridgeland were impacted by that breaking levee :( Near shuckers

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Y'all up for week of 6/19 OR Friday 6/23?

IF I could arrange it, break out the grill and everyone bring a side, maybe in Canton, Saturday afternoon 6/24?

I'm down to meet somewhere else central too

NashBronco

Loc.
Flowood, MS
Ill be leaving town on the 22nd or i would be up for it.

Ill be up in Lees Summit this fall for some work. ill try to catch you then.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
hell yeah, come over for supper. Wife is cooking haha

Just found out going out w/a couple of Cousins Night of 6/16. Week from Friday.

Not sure where yet, but in the Jackson area

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Was out at Shuckers Frid night. Guess I shoulda remembered to post up here. My bad

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Happy Independence day to all my MS Peeps!!!

Enjoy and be safe