• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Looking at buying a '72

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Looks pretty nice from what I can see Corey!! if he's put that much & will take the $14.5, might be a great deal.

Welcome to the Site BTW..!!! And good luck

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
Looks like a good one. $14.5 might be close to the "right" number. Look over it really close maybe you can get it for less. Good luck!

Chief Master Sergeant

Retired U.S. Air Force
Nice looking rig. Looks like it already has power steering and power brakes. You can always offer lower and see if there's more wiggle room on the price. Never hurts to ask the question. Good luck!

englewoodcowboy

Lick Creek Restorations
Looks nice, $14,500 is close to the right number depending on how the undercarriage has been done, age of motor etc. Keep in mind it is real easy to sink 30K into a resto, more if you have to outsource things like paint etc. so the price seems pretty close to reasonable. These are a labor of love, not investments for money. ;)

TwoDalesDad

Bronco Guru
Cash is king....let him know you have others to see...and also flash the cash!!

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Welcome, and as said above it looks like it's in the ball park for price. Is that you sitting in it? If so, it's too late, you'll just have to buy it now!:cool:

OP
OP
C

Cjm1261

Thank you guys for the help and advice! I went back today and laid out an offer of 12k and listed a few discrepancies I had with it. Pretty nit picky stuff haha. Hopefully they give a legit counteroffer. I would love to own one!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Thank you guys for the help and advice! I went back today and laid out an offer of 12k and listed a few discrepancies I had with it. Pretty nit picky stuff haha. Hopefully they give a legit counteroffer. I would love to own one!

That's all you can do.. tell em what you'll give and leave it in their hands...

Good luck