• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

James Duffy T-rex arms

OP
OP
savage

savage

Contributor
Bronco Nut
Loc.
Renton
Is that An aftermarket bracket for the rear side of the t-Rex arms ?? Did that come with them or is it something else due to lift height?
It is not part of the T-rex arm kit. I all ready had that bracket on my 74, it from James Duffy. Its their adjustable radius arm drop bracket, it has three different degree adjustments +1, +2.5 and+4 degree adjustment.

OP
OP
savage

savage

Contributor
Bronco Nut
Loc.
Renton
Well, I'm REALLY IMPRESSED with these arms and the way it turned out. I went with the 4 degree c-bushings, plus the 4.25 degrees built in to the arms, and I set the duff drop bracket's at 2.5 degree spot. I know that some people said the arms only gave them around 1 to 2 degrees, so when I get time I'll get front caster number to see where it put me. The Bronco rides great and with the wild horses 3.5 inch coils it not to soft or to harsh. One thing is now when I'm in a turn it straightens wright back to straight, with out me turning it back!!! YA, I got my turning radius back. Now I need to decide what to do for a front driveline and a different style of steering stabilizer.

Attachments

• DSCN2606.jpg
    DSCN2606.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 37
  • DSCN2604.jpg
    DSCN2604.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 37
  • DSCN2608.jpg
    DSCN2608.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 35
  • DSCN2609.jpg
    DSCN2609.jpg