• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Funny, I have bought a real Bronco for less than this.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
I would sink that 11g's in my Bronco ifn' I had it to spare;)

West Tn Dawg

BULLDOG
Loc.
Kenton
Love the line, no haggle pricing! I guess not, if somebody pays that you don't want to haggle. Get them to sign the title ASAP!!!!!!! Before they come to their senses.

I have seen several sell for half that.

gorf

i've been interested for years in building a bronco golf cart, but just can't stomach the cost. lilmudbusters.com wants $3k just for the body.

No Hay

Bronco Guru
Love the line, no haggle pricing! I guess not, if somebody pays that you don't want to haggle. Get them to sign the title ASAP!!!!!!! Before they come to their senses.

I have seen several sell for half that.

I love the line, "makes you feel like you're cruising down the beach."

If I'm not cruising down the beach, I will never FEEL like I'm cruising down the beach! ;D

Yes, three of my four very nice early Broncos were bought for less than this too. Though I am getting old. I remember when.........%)

elan

Loc.
s
The new Honda Monkey is $4000.00............I give up.

All the high prices for everything have become asinine.
The middlemen and retailers can keep their overpriced products and I'll keep my money.

It's all about the margins.

Broncobowsher

Total hack
The new Honda Monkey is $4000.00............I give up.

All the high prices for everything have become asinine.
The middlemen and retailers can keep their overpriced products and I'll keep my money.

It's all about the margins.

But it is a new Honda. Designed for marketing reasons and not to a price point.

Come to think of it a few years ago I was looking at a new Honda motorcycle. $10k and it didn't even come with a seat. Well it was a Toni Bou Repsol edition.