• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Did someone on this board put this on ebay?

pong

Loc.
Franklin, Indiana
hahaha. That is ridiculous. Only about 15 minutes away though - maybe I should go see if I can find out what the secret is...and then tell everyone.

Nice try though.

Gummi Bear

Bronco Guru
I LOVE IT!!!

That's how I get rid of the last weird bits at my garage sales. Mystery boxes, for $1 ea. My neighbors get a box of stuff for a office gag gift, and I get rid of a box of junk.;D ;D ;D

JeepGuy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Lol, i should start doing that with all my wifes crap she has in the garage. It would make more room for my crap.

OP
OP
mike.l

mike.l

Loc.
Milwaukee,WI
Since you didn't state what you're selling. Could anyone really give you negative feedback because you put a bunch of worthless junk in the box?

surfer-b

Contributor
Bronco Guru
his best friend started the bid for him to make it look good

mtnkraus

Loc.
Iowa
I have a box like that from my rebuilts mostly old bolts, nuts a few cut wire ties and black tape once used on a old bronco $10 HEHEE

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
"Did someone on this board put this on ebay?"

If so, then hang your head in shame.
I'm embarrased for a fellow Hoosier.

screamin reel

Loc.
Calgary, Alberta, Ca
I think it's a great idea as long as the seller is genuine. I wouldn't buy if I were far away because of the shipping, but the winner could get a box full of useful goodies.
I waste a hell of a lot more than $15 on beer and smokes every week !

broncomanbrad

Loc.
Roseau, MN
mike.l said:
Since you didn't state what you're selling. Could anyone really give you negative feedback because you put a bunch of worthless junk in the box?

Not unless the things weren't in working order or there werent 12 items.

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
OK..I'll fess up. It was me..and there is a comple EFI setup off a 5.8 in that box.
.;D :p

68 Broncoholic

Bronco Guru
Loc.
WA
well in that case lets raise the bid! :-X
I'm starting to think of a whole new garage sale skeem... :p
Anyone need some rusted out parts? %)

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
bmc69 said:
OK..I'll fess up. It was me..and there is a comple EFI setup off a 5.8 in that box.
.;D :p
I knew it was you all a long;D but you do live in the wrong state%)

BroncoMarc

Loc.
BroncOhio
Columbus, IN?? Maybe it's a 4BT!

Actually, there was a guy at our Bronco ride at Attica in April from Columbus.. Maybe him.